The Girl With The Pocket Full Of Propoints......

Emzicle

Because thats what I have! I have decided a positive attitude is a must and instead of worrying about what I can't have, I'll be excited about all those points that I can have!

You name the diet, I've tried it and I realise that's where I've been going wrong. I need to stop looking at this as a diet and start looking at it as a new way of life, a healthier way of life.

So far today I've had-

Breakfast
Alpen porridge 4
Semi milk 3

Lunch
Scotch broth 4
Wotsits 3

Dinner
Chicken 3
Rice 4
Selection of free veg 0
Mushroom sauce 3
Soya dessert 4

Snacks
Philly on cucumber 2
Fruit 0

Ha ha thanks!

Stalk away as long as I don't find you at my front door lol x

Good day today. I knew it would be a big tea tonight at the mother in laws. Normally I would think oh well, I'll just eat whatever, tonight will ruin it anyway. Not today! I used 7 of my weeklys and feel great about sticking to my plan.

Breakfast
Alpen porridge 4
Semi milk 3

Lunch
Soup 4
French fries 3

Snack
Alpro soya dessert 4

Dinner
Chicken chassuer 7
Mini jackets 7
Veg 0

Cornetto 5

1st week over, well, few days - I've decided weigh day will be friday.

6lb lost!! Can't believe it!!

Definitely the motivation I need coming up to the weekend.

Woo what a Brillant loss! Almost half a stone! Go you :0) plus well done on the control food wise yesterday :0)

Thanks! On an evening shift at work tonight which is the time I most struggle. Got lots of fruit and veggies to take with me so I don't buy crisps, pies, chocolate etc..

Managed to get through my break without stuffing myself with rubbish

Breakfast
Alpen porridge 4
Milk 3

Lunch
Soup 4
Fruit 0

Dinner
WW meal 6
Alpro dessert 4

Snacks
Time out 5
French fries 2

Have 2 points left to fill my dailies so will have some form of snack when I get in from work.

Noticed today that my appetite has decreased. I have never had that before on other diets :D

That's good news about your appetite,WW is obviously working for you :0) glad all was ok during your break at work.

Weekend was a blowout but I knew it would be due to pre arranged plans but back on the wagon today. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage :D

Hope so!
Decided to spread my weeklies out over the week saving a few for a couple of cheeky glasses of wine at the weekend :)

Breakfast
Alpen porridge 4
Milk 3
Strawberries 0

Lunch
WW meal 7
Veg 0
Iced gems 3

Dinner
Jacket Potato 8
Tuna mayo 6
Salad 0
Banana 0

Snacks
Muller 2
French fries 2

Hi emzicle,

Here to subscribe :)

Great idea on the weeklies. Think I'll do the same. Maybe give myself an extra 3 or 4 a day and have 21 or do for the weekend.

Today was hectic! Only had 4 crackers, a banana and a WW yoghurt by dinner time. Tea with the mother in law tonight so boy did I make up for it!!

My crackers and yogurt 4
Dinner 27!!

Steak potatoes and veg for meal
Sticky toffee pud with custard for dessert

image-482117254.jpg

Back