The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by krupskaya, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

1. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Well, the good was the fact that I lost 4lbs in my second week of SW and won slimmer of the week when I weighed in last night (monday). But it took place at 5pm, I hadn't had my dinner and was starting to feel hungry...

Yes, you can guess what's coming...The bad is that I pigged out afterwards like a right ole ugly hog *snort snort*:break_diet:.

I've really got to watch this as I don't want to make a habit of it. Can't even bring myself to tell you everything I ate. But I did have a side salad lmao!

Ah well, why do we do it to ourselves. It's gonna be speedfoods for me all day (mebbe!)

Onwards and inwards,

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ceejay1969

Ceejay1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st12lb
    Current Weight:
    24st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on getting SOTW and the 4LB loss its fab. Your blow out is done with now and at least you had the salad LOL
    Just get straight back on track the rest of the week and i'm sure you will be fine

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on getting SOTW and realising that you can't have a 'blow out' after a WI. It's nice to have a treat when you've done well perhaps you could prepare something SW friendly & yummy for tea before you go?

Or do as I do & get OH to have my tea ready when I get back:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.