The Goth Thread - Inspired by Jim

OK think I'm turning goth, was at Meadowhell last night looking in all the goth clothing shops and nearly bought a short gothy skirt to go with some purple tights and my new rocks!

I am no teenager - and I love net skirts! Net beneath or net on top. Gorgeous!

Sexy, too.

Yeah thats what I was looking at last night, black material over netting it was gorgeous but daft thing is I dont even wear skirts!

OOOOOOH purple tights, lovely. :)

Goth here *wave* or at least thats what I've always been called! I just think of myself as alternative tho tbh :p Gave up on dying my hair black at about 18 and have bright red hair now, which is the biggest pain in the arse ever. I've dyed my hair every Saturday for the past 3 years! Saying that, I wouldnt change it.

Am heavy into my music and rock clubs (went to an awesome one in Glasgow on sat night, think I'm still hungover!) and am going to Download in a few weeks, which I cant WAIT for, finally get to see my heroes Rage Against the Machine :D

And on a "goth" note...RIP Ronnie James Dio, rock god that passed away yesterday morning :(

Maybe it's just me but I find the very pale skin and dark red lips and black eye makeup very sexy indeed.

And i bet you look gorgeous too JIM:8855:

ive always been a bit of everything. never followed a fashion. im just me! suppose i got a bit of punk in me now as have pink hair lol.
i love all types of music. really in to rock music atm. completed band hero last night :D

LOL Jane, I'm to brown to be a Goth love. :D

OOOOOOH purple tights, lovely. :)

Got my tights Jim, won some purple & black stripey ones on ebay :D

Once I get some decent outfits in my size as most things are bit big on me at the moment I'll get some photos on here!

I saw a very pretty Goth girl at middle earth, I wish I'd taken a photo now, her T shirt said "So you say you're a Goth, where were you when we were sacking Rome"

Is that the Middle Earth Tavern in Whitby? Went there last bank holiday monday. Love all the Lord of the Rings pictures on the walls.

did you get those hippy piccies Jim?

Just wanted to tell you all that the fabulous fabric I was going to order has arrived today. I'm off to see Bon Jovi on the 19th and I'm going to make a dress out of my gorgeous fabric to wear. sooooooo excited!

That'll be nice Nic.

I must try and remember to scan those photo's in this weekend. :)

Hi, jumping in here! I don't usually look the part but I love heavy metal and hard rock, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Prodigy just to name a few. I so wanted to go to Download this weekend but as we're going on holiday next month, can't really afford both. Maybe next year!

Just wanted to tell you all that the fabulous fabric I was going to order has arrived today. I'm off to see Bon Jovi on the 19th and I'm going to make a dress out of my gorgeous fabric to wear. sooooooo excited!

Nice one don't forget the piccies I remember the fabric it was gorgeous x

I will provide photos, don't worry. I'm really excited over the fabric. My 4 year old wants me to make her a dress too!

LOL, a 4 year old Goth. LMAO :D

Back