The Great Mins Water Challenge - Can We Drink An Olympic Sized Swimming Pool

another 18 fro me = 1500

my sis does the cambrige diet she never off t5he toliet,i could never drink as much water as she does

4 for me yesterday

Running total 38 litres!

Sorry - losing the plot

4 litres + 1551 = 1555 total

Sorry guy's :)

Haven't been on here for a while but I have still been downing the water.
I have 94 to add making new total 1649.

Thanks

Nick :D:D

Another 7 from me (only morning of day 2!) so thats 1711!

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

3 for me
total 1743

Hi ya, :)

Been drinking again. 1743 plus what I have been drinking is now a new total of 1761.

Nick :)

Hi ya,:)

Just got back from Crete and the temperatures where mid 40's so plenty of drinking as you can imagine.
Total 1761 plus what I have been drinking over the last 3 weeks is now a new total of 1866.

Nick :):)

I dont think I am going to drink as much as a olympic size swimming pool of water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: by the end of the year on my own. Anyone out there going to join me:cry::cry::cry:

Nick :break_diet::wave_cry:

Been drinking 3 - 31/2 litres a day, which is a lot for me, considering my posting a few weeks ago was saying 2 1/2.
By body is getting used to it now.
So i am adding 27 litres for the last week and a bit

1898 if my maths are any good :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Are we nearly there yet!!!!:D:D

Back