The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Been and brought green tea with apple and pear and its lovely. Had 2 cups today so will have another one later when the kids are in bed

Green tea with nettle and peppermint for me x 2. I've got into the habit of having one before I leave the house for work, so at least I'm sure I'm going to have one even if I dont fit it in during the rest of the day.

Also had green chai tea today (not to be confused with thai chi!!!!) x 2 or 3 (I cant remember!).

Had my three today. Have been having a pretty lazy day in today as I haven't been feeling too good, so I've sort of been picking at food randomly rather than having proper meals. Have eaten good things though.

Had weigh in tonight + lost 2.5lbs + think green tea really helped!! Thank you for starting this challenge I will defiantly be keeping this up!!

Well done KellySW, I'm keeping an eye on the losses on this thread, fingers crossed I'll be the one reporting a big fat loss next week and hope that upping my green tea is helping!

Had my three today. Have been having a pretty lazy day in today as I haven't been feeling too good, so I've sort of been picking at food randomly rather than having proper meals. Have eaten good things though.

Ellie - your losses are absolutely phenomenal.. do you have a diary??

So so good - I'm so impressed..!! You must be so happy and so so proud of yourself!! :) Sorry if you've already mentioned but are you following a plan? Apart from the Green Tea drinking plan of course ;) xx

P.S. just about to embark upon my third cup of the day for the first time in a very long time.......:D xx

Ellie - your losses are absolutely phenomenal.. do you have a diary??

So so good - I'm so impressed..!! You must be so happy and so so proud of yourself!! :) Sorry if you've already mentioned but are you following a plan? Apart from the Green Tea drinking plan of course ;) xx

Wow, thanks so much for saying that, that's made me feel really nice!!! :D I follow the extra easy plan, I do have a food diary on here but I'm a tad embarrassed of it atm as I had a naughty day off plan the other day! hee hee! but it's the first time I've done it since I started and I had a great time! I do my syns weekly as well which I know is controversial...!

I've really got into the hang of this. We're staying in today as I have a poorly sprog, so I've used my cafetiere to brew up a green tea with ginger and lime juice. I don't mind drinking this hot,warm or cold so I'll just keep topping up my mug :)

Wow Purple, that sounds lovely! I love the little mood-o-meter faces they have on their website too, will have a proper look later :)

dragoneye454 said:
I think I'll join if that's ok.
I don't normally drink tea or coffee full stop, but if it helps, I'll give it a go.

No me neither, but I like peppermint tea so thought I would try the green tea with mint. First WI tonight after a full week of green tea so I'll report back later.

^ Good luck for tonight HazeyBlue

Hey Peeps,

I'm back - i decided to get my ass back to a group and so i re-joined last night!

Basically i was just 'pretending' i hadn't eaten or drank this that and the other!

Have had 2 cups of Green Tea today so far! So this will be my first Green tea week aswell as my first weigh in! ;)

3lb off tonight, so the green tea must be helping.

had my three cups today. :) enjoying the lemon one but when I run out I may go more adventurous!

Back