The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Just having my first, GT with honey.(Tetleys) Unfortunately OH made it in my HUGE mug and It doesn't really taste of much, but I'll report back!

Bought my GT and lemon, but I have not had it yet. Really looking forward to it.
Aniseed is very good for digestion. Can see how GT and Aniseed will work even better!

Just drinking my 2nd cup....1st was at 6am....day off and I woke up early! This cup is the tetley blueberry green tea and its really nice and only 50p at Asda! Might have this in summer with ice.

I usually drink Redbush/Roobios tea and have found this in green, does anyone know if this is the same???
Redbush has no caffeine, but Green tea has caffeine.

I have just had a cup of Apple and cinnamon at my daughters, not a green tea but very pleasant.

So its the caffeine that aids weightloss???
I read somewhere that Japanese monks grounded down the GT to a powder and then they infused their tea with that. They drank it to stay awake during meditation/rituals that lasted very long. Never seen a fat monk!

I think GT has many other ingredients that help with weight loss. Caffeine is just one of them.

On my 3rd cup of the day now. :)
1. GT&lemon
2. GT&mint
3. GT&orange

My fav one so far is the orange one it's from holland and Barrett, currently buy one get one half price. Tastes blooming lovely!

Muis said:
Bought my GT and lemon, but I have not had it yet. Really looking forward to it.
Aniseed is very good for digestion. Can see how GT and Aniseed will work even better!

Have you tried it Muis?

Yeah there's loads. Pomegranate, lemon, mint, apple and pear, jasmine, and loads more. These are the ones I have anyway. Pomegranate is my one of choice this week, this is the box that's going down fastest at the moment lol.

Apparently there is a variety box you can get, but I haven't seen that. I'm sure someone will be along soon to fill you in on the other flavours :)

Might have to try the mint or jasmine. Thanks for the reply. x x

sweet*treacle said:
Might have to try the mint or jasmine. Thanks for the reply. x x

Do you like earl grey? If you do you will like jasmine. It's kind of a bit flowery, very similar.

Muis said:
Not bad. Could get used to this. I have a tradisional Chinese teacup that I use.

Aw nice, makes it a bit special. If u haven't already read the posts make sure the water has cooled for a little while before poring on the teabag, it makes the tea bitter if it's freshly boiled.

I always add cold water on the bag before adding the boiling water. Suppose it will be better if I have more patience!

just having a cup of blue berry green tea to start my day...then might make some sw pancakes with fruit for breakfast :eek:)

just had my first cup, in bed made by my girlies :)

happy mothers day all

Ah lovely! I wish I had that but I think my 10month old is a tad to young so I'll forgive him this year lol

After having a couple of bad days on SW + green tea I'm trying to regain myself! I managed 3 cups yesterday + a PB of 4 today!

Back