The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Went out for mother's day lunch today, asked if they had green tea and they did so I had a mug, I got very excited when I realised it was a teapigs one! I'd seen you guys talk about it on here so I was eager to try it and it was nice. :) you could tell it was high quality.

Please can I join the challenge??

Bought myself some GT with cranberry y'day and had 4 cups so far today, really enjoying it and as every one says have saved my HEA for something else, tho not sure what yet....

First week on SW so fingers crossed for a decent loss..

Happy Mothers Day xx:family2:

Yesterday I had 4 cups of GT. today I had 3. :)
Back to work tomo so I'll see how many I can squeeze in. Really love the orange one I brought but after reading the ingredients it only has 32% green tea in it, can this still be ok do you think ?

image-1846438723.jpg

Hmmm my GT and mint bags have 83% GT and lemon clipper ones have 98% GT.

I have no idea if it will make much of a difference but I'm thinking the higher GT % the better.

I've woke up feeling rubbish after a junk food weekend! So sluggish now. Can't wait to get some green tea down me! Here's to a green week ;-)

samjay123 said:
I've woke up feeling rubbish after a junk food weekend! So sluggish now. Can't wait to get some green tea down me! Here's to a green week ;-)

I was like that last week. I ate junk for 3 days and felt horrific as well as putting on 4lbs (I'm a naughty daily weigher) but as of this morning I have lost those 4lbs and I haven't exercised I can only put it down to getting back on track food wise and green tea. :) I know it's not a miracle worker but if it can show my results like that I'm happy!

X Kelly X said:
I was like that last week. I ate junk for 3 days and felt horrific as well as putting on 4lbs (I'm a naughty daily weigher) but as of this morning I have lost those 4lbs and I haven't exercised I can only put it down to getting back on track food wise and green tea. :) I know it's not a miracle worker but if it can show my results like that I'm happy!

Oh it's horrible isn't it! I've probably gained about that aswell. Shall weigh in a few days. I keep losing and gaining the same few lbs. So need to stick to it now! I believe that it really helps and you losing your 4lb gain shows it does :)

I've just looked at my twinnings pomegranate GT and its only 18% GT! I'll stick to my other varieties for now :(

Geobar said:
I've just looked at my twinnings pomegranate GT and its only 18% GT! I'll stick to my other varieties for now :(

Oh no that's not good! :-(
Have you tried clippers GT&lemon? It's really nice and 98% GT I think as the rest is just lemon peel.

I saw it in h&b but didn't buy it. I'll go and get some today although my DH will kill me as I've got quite a few GT's on the go already lol

I have the clipper ones and are nice. Does this work? Drinking the green tea as well as two litres water is playing havoc and being at work and at Loo is nightmare. Just checking it does work@

Argh - thats the one I drink!! WHAT???!!! How is that even legal? Lol - oh no :( any others to watch out for??? I'm doing my big shop tonight so will have to stock up on some higher % green tea !! Does it just say on the back? xx

kellythepeg said:
Argh - thats the one I drink!! WHAT???!!! How is that even legal? Lol - oh no :( any others to watch out for??? I'm doing my big shop tonight so will have to stock up on some higher % green tea !! Does it just say on the back? xx

Some say on the back but not all do. I bought one I really like from h&b it doesn't say so I'm thinking it's probably low :( the tetley's honey GT is 88%. Just make sure you check from now on

I do not think it matters how much GT in your mix. Having some GT and enjoying it is better than not having any at all.

I've started my pack of tetleys honey GT. Can't say I notice any honey taste in it, but I'm running to the loo!

Back