The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Had my three today. Really kind of relying on it this week because I've really upped my exercise which I know can cause water retention. I just hope I've had enough green tea to combat it and still have a loss tomorrow.

Just tried the Clipper GT with lemon. Delicious! My favourite so far.
Well I've just been to a kids party. I was fairly god by taking snacks with me but I couldn't resist one cocktail pasty and a slice of homemade Victoria sponge oops.

Well, willies to the idea of green tea combatting my water retention! lol. put a pound on. But I did take my measurements and I've lost inches, so this should hopefully prove it's just water weight.

Had my 3 cups today.

Bought my green tea - wasn't sure which flavour to go for, so went for a Twinings variety pack. Must admit the first few sips made me shudder, but going to try to stick with it to free up my HEA skimmed milk :rolleyes:

Beenie said:
Bought my green tea - wasn't sure which flavour to go for, so went for a Twinings variety pack. Must admit the first few sips made me shudder, but going to try to stick with it to free up my HEA skimmed milk :rolleyes:

Not sure if you already know but it's advised to leave the water cool for a few minutes before pouring onto the tea bag. It won't taste bitter if you let it cool slightly.

Thanks for the tip - I'll give it a go tomorrow x

Not been around much the past week or 2, so how as everybody been on the GT challange?

Welcome back...I did notice your lack of imput! Last week I did rubbish for various reasons, main one was I'm ill, and weigh in was Sts. Week before I must of drank 50 cups and I lost 3lb so I'm trying to get back on it. Need a mood booster aswell. I've also bought some whitards gt flavours to try. Had 2 twinnings pineapple etc at work at I'm on my 2nd tetley blueberry at home. Also got mango whitards the other day.

Despite already having loads of flavours I spotted clipper green tea with strawberry today and had to pick some up. Current fave is the tetley blueberry one mmm! X

Just having my first cup of strawberry one I got yesterday so nice! X

Had a whitards mango....its prob my 5th one from the box since I got them.....not too keen. I've adapted my technique to see if its that but I'm still not a fan. Think ill stick to twinings mixed box and my tetley blue berry....that's my fav! My treat myself to the strawberry one if I go to shops tomo!

Ive only had one a day for three days this week. Im back on it today. And bought the pomegranate one yesterday so going to give that a go.

Back