The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Asda is where i get mine from...although I havent seen the Tetley blueberry ones in there since they were 50p...i got the last box from morrisons.
the mixed boxes are twinnings...which contain the apple&pear, orange&lotus flower, pineapple&grapfruit and some others i cant remember...they are available at most supermarkets. They have started to bring them out in their own boxes now tho. Clippers do the flavour with strawberry, also available at supermarkets. The best thing is to go check the tea/coffee section out...i think they may even have an offer on at mo in asda.
I did get some green tea from the whitards shop....mango....im not keen on this as it tastes very harsh.

That's great thanks.
I only started "on a whim" on Sunday eve after reading this thread and being swayed and the only place open was a small local co-op. Managed to get some clipper one with lemon one normal so now I know where to go when I run out. Just off to make my second cup before lunch :)

I quite liked the lemon one, just a simple hint of lemon, quite refreshing. I'm really loving the pomegranate though. I don't tend to like overly sweet flavours like raspberry etc., but I love citrussy ones.

Right....my last day off work....chilling reading my book and I fancy a green tea....going for the peach & cherry blossom again....can u tell wat I really want is a slab of bakewell tart and a coffee? Lol.....thing is I'm going to have to be mean and move the sleeping puppy off my feet lol

well i treated myself to some more today, thought i would try the pomegranate twinnings after good reviews on here.....its really nice :) im on 3 cups so far but i might make it 4 before i go to bed.

I just drink it whenever I fancy it and I prefer the twinnings flavour ones

Thank you, Yes i picked up the twinnings one, Have had one cup so far today, Will have one now before my dinner and one before bed, I quite liked the taste, I didl leave the kettle to settle first before pouring like some of the others said so maybe thats why it was drinkable. Hope it makes a difference on monday when i have weigh in x

Had a terrible day yesterday. Felt rubbish, all I wanted to do was sleep. I decided to allow myself some wine but forced myself to have three cups of green tea first (not all at once) even though I really didn't feel like it and did the 30 Day Shred as well. Hopefully it's cancelled out too much badness. Ha.

Had 2 cups so far today.

I find the weeks i drink green tea avidly that i lose atleast 2lbs more than say if i was having a hot day in summer and drank ice cold water ;)

I love my Greem tea, i'm also partial to a cup of Cinnamon and Spiced Apple tea before bed and i adore Earl Grey with Vanilla - all the family think i am weird lol! x

I LOVE cinnamon and spiced apple tea! Yumm. I also love vanilla so going to keep an eye out for the Earl Grey with vanilla! I tend to drink sweet fennel tea the most but do love a cup of green tea infused with some sort of fruit. And the Tesco finest chocolate tea and also the Chai vanilla tea... I just LOVE tea! haha :heartpump:

On my 4th cup now whilst I cook tea. I think the fact you are drinking more water having green tea helps aswell. I've also started taking vitamin d which helps with weight also a lot of other things I suffer with. Will find out on sunday if it does.

Right thats it!!!! From today i am back on the green tea! I have loads in the cupboard but for some reason stopped having it!! I have just run out of decaff coffee so its now or never to get back on the green tea team! I will drink at least 3 cups a day, and see how friday's weigh in goes!!!
Hope you are all well xxx

A friend at work gave me a new flavour to try - peach and cherry blossom green tea. SO yummy! It's hard to find though, apparently. I also bought some blueberry green tea yesterday and it is probs my fav flavour I've tried so far! :)

alright for some reason this week has been a no no for tea didn't think about having a cup :eek:
so now the insanity is over and back on the challenge. off to make 1 now :)

Back