The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Yes I had one cup,must drink more of this tea

2x green tea & lemon and 2 x green tea, orange, ginger and lemon grass for me today :) lovely :)

i just read that drinking 4 cups of green tea a day can boost your metabolism by 25% so count me in!! :D

sorry its not 25% but it does boost your metabolism.

i just read that drinking 4 cups of green tea a day can boost your metabolism by 25% so count me in!! :D

I have had during the course of today so far 2 pots of green tea, so I should be well into boosting my metabolism

I have now tried the pineapple & grapefruit green tea and it's also very nice. Very refreshing even on a hot day!

Seacrest said:
Continuing the taste challenge - GT with cranberry, tastes ok, smells like a wet dog for some reason. GT with orange & guarana (think its tetleys) is lovely. Definitely the best yet, just about beats the GT with mint & better then the GT with blueberry. Got an unopened GT with pomegranate, so looking forward to trying that one.

Pomegranate is my favourite. The cranberry ones are horrid, I bin them from the selection packs lol I saw an Apple n ginger 1 at Asda....my oh is ginger and that's as much ginger as I ever want cuz I dnt like the taste lol I'm going to make iced tea this weekend if I don't come home to a fridge full of beers n burgers again lol

I'm starting today - Nic an I have some coffee too??
Also, what results did everyone see? What happens when u stop drinking it? Weight gain? X

I've recently found this thread and remembered I had some green tea capsules in the cupboard so started taking one a day. Also had green tea with jasmine which I tried but not to keen so picked up a box of green tea with lemon. Now I can't drink normal tea with milk ( but still have a sweetener). I drink about 4/5 mugs a day and have put some tbags in my handbag for when I visit friends! I like the fact I can still drink it if it goes cold - which it often does if I'm busy.

This defo works for me! 3 cups a day of tetley pure green tea x

I got a brand of green tea with lemon from a polish shop in my town. It's lovely. It's not bitter or anything. So easy to drink.

Mind if I jump on the bandwagon? I'm re-starting SW tomorrow. Actually excited thinking about it. I was drinking three cups a day in work and it helped my skin LOADS. I have very dry skin and a friend recommended it.. It's actually cleared up quite a bit! It's fantastic.

I love going to Eastern European shops for my tea, they make lovely flavours :)

Still drinking the green tea, Not as much as i was but need to up my intake again, Must stay motivated with it and it really works x

Crazyarmywife said:
Still drinking the green tea, Not as much as i was but need to up my intake again, Must stay motivated with it and it really works x

Same. I always have my morning one but thats all. Going to aim for three today!

Back