The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Im not a herbal tea fan, id love to drink it! Ive read so many diet tips n green tea is always there!

i've had 2 huge mugs of green tea with slices of lemon in for the last 2 days so I'll try to keep it going until my wi on wednesday

I'm drinking about 6 mugs a day - I drink the green tea with lemon flavour - I think the last box I bought was from Lidl. I leave the t bag in the cup and then just top it up again when I've finished so get 2 mugs from one t-bag. I'm finding I don't bother with sweetener most of the time now :). Must try some other flavours.

Ive been taking vitamins for a few weeks now n one of them has green tea init..... Ive been p'ing for scotland! Is this how the tea affects u?

Bought two new flavours this week Mango and Pomegranate along with my usual lemon flavour. I read of a lot of people adding a slice of lemon so I'm going to give this a try as soon as I get to buy one. My least favorite flavour at the moment is green tea with jasmine - I find it a little strong for. Still averaging 4-6 mugs a day. What's your favorite?

Ooo i think i will defo be trying this! Hit a very LARGE wall with my weight loss which has made me give up, but reading your posts has really inspired me to give it another go! Got a slimming world stew on the go and will be off to stock up on the green tea later, really hope its gives me at least a little boost! :)

Ooo i think i will defo be trying this! Hit a very LARGE wall with my weight loss which has made me give up, but reading your posts has really inspired me to give it another go! Got a slimming world stew on the go and will be off to stock up on the green tea later, really hope its gives me at least a little boost! :)

good luck :)

For some reason I've stopped drinking hot drinks during the day and have been having plain water with slices of lemon - i think it's the weather being so humid .Still manage to get 3/4 mugs in though :)

well ive failed and havent even started!! cars been stuck in the garage for two days so not been able to go shopping!! :( booo!! hoping to go shopping today, stock up and started fresh headed on monday! will let you know how i get on :) good luck ladies xx

oh my goodness!!! tescos finest chocolate tea is bloody scrummy!! yet to try the vanilla chai :) currently ive had 3cups of green tea and lemon (first day today) really didnt like the bitter taste of the green tea so have to dunk the bag a couple of times and add sweetner, much easier to drink now! failed on the food front, went so well having strawberries and cherries for breakfast, soup for lunch and fish pie for tea...then the bloody boyfriend got a chocolate swish roll out and ice cream and pratically force fed me it!! im telling the truth honest!! :O:O ;P aqua aerobics tomorrowto work off the badness!! :p xxx

I said I wanted to participate in this challenge, but the weekend didn't really work out for me! So today is my first day! 3 cups of green tea, here I come! :)

good luck!! :D xx

Back