The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Fatcat12 said:
I bought two new flavours today - apple and pear (just had a cup and nicer than I thought) and orange and lotus flower which will be my next cuppa. been out all day but will still get in 3/4 mugs.

Apple and pear is the best but I struggle to find it in most supermarkets. Where did yo get it from?

I am so happy to have found this thread!!

I binned off tea/coffee last week for green/tea and have been drinking between 2-5 cups of it every day! I've been drinking the green tea and lemon flavour with a segment of lemon in it when I can (squeezing the juice in then popping the segment in after).

I think it's great because I've cut down on caffeine and I get to keep my HExA for cheese or cereal in the morning!

I definitely need to check out some of the other flavours but the clipper green tea with lemon is only £1 in Tesco at the minute for 25 bags, perfect for my desk in work :)

another new flavour for me - pineapple and grapefruit ...very nice. £1 a pack in Morrisons so stocked up on 4 new flavours. £2.50 for 2 in tesco.

That sounds like a challenge! It's weigh in day for me so I will start from tomorrow. Will post in a week and let you know if it does wonders for my weight loss! :) I generally drink apple and pear green tea.

So glad I found this thread.. i knew it was somewhere, been looking for ages!
I have been drinking 3 cups a day since Monday and I think I may just be addicted to the Twinnings apple and pear and the cherry blossom and peach, they are both lovely!

do people think it really makes a difference to your weight loss? x

Hi Guys,

I'm gonna join in on the green tea drinking!! This was one of my goals this week so it'll fir right in.. hopefully!!

I am trying to only drink 2 cups of ordinary tea or coffee a day and replace the rest with green tea. I am off on maternity leave at the minute and our kettle seems to always be on the boil with visitors. This is my 3rd week on SW I had 3.5Lb off on the first week and 1Lb last week so it will be interesting to see if the green tea will boost a loss this week.

B

Last edited:
2 cups of twinings green tea yesterday, bit of a hectic day so there wasn't much time for anything! I'm happy enough with 2 cups anything after that is a bonus

On my first cup this morning as I type!

After finding this thread I am going to put the kettle on and have a green tea with cranberry. I also have matcha in the fridge and do quite like a matcha latte. I never remember to keep drinking the stuff though so don't know how effective it is for me. Also, I can't bear leaving the tea bag in for longer than two minutes as it tastes soapy if over brewed which probably means it's less effective anyway!

Back