The guilt.......

Angela83

Silver Member
...is unbelievable.

Just had a bingy /overeat evening and the feelings of guilt are so strong.

why do I do this to myself? :confused::confused::confused:

Currently on Cambridge SS and WI after 10 days was 10 lbs loss- does that encourage and motivate me? nope- scares the s**t out of me! I know I can do this but I've never known anything other than being overweight and i think thats why I let myself sabotage all my efforts.

Back to it tomorrow, one day at a time.

...is unbelievable.

Just had a bingy /overeat evening and the feelings of guilt are so strong.

Ack, never feel guilty about eating. You haven't stepped on a puppy, or robbed a bank. You haven't done anything to hurt anyone else. You've not broken the law. It's just not a moral issue. For some reason, you used food to comfort yourself because it felt like the best thing at the time.

Currently on Cambridge SS and WI after 10 days was 10 lbs loss- does that encourage and motivate me? nope- scares the s**t out of me! I know I can do this but I've never known anything other than being overweight and i think thats why I let myself sabotage all my efforts.

Yeah, I know. Fear of the unknown isn't it, but you know, you need to try it to see what it feels like. If you hate it when you get there, you can put the weight back on again ;)

Back to it tomorrow, one day at a time.

Or one gentle step at a time. Be proud of yourself for the progress you have made, rather than expecting perfection.

Angela83;2500340 Just had a bingy /overeat evening and the feelings of guilt are so strong. why do I do this to myself? :confused::confused::confused: Currently on Cambridge SS and WI after 10 days was 10 lbs loss- does that encourage and motivate me? nope- scares the s**t out of me! I know I can do this but I've never known anything other than being overweight and i think thats why I let myself sabotage all my efforts. Back to it tomorrow said:
know just how you feel, I'm doing ss+ at the moment, but keep failing WHY???? like you its because I've always been overweight (not massively so, but always 2-3 stone overweight) and I think thats why I sabbotage myself!!

but wise words from KD we need to take it one day at a time and not beat ourselves up or feel guilty about eating

Back