The Hairy Dieters

The chicken looks amazeballs! Ingredients going on the shop list now!!!

Jo - haven't found a single recipe that wasn't a big hit!

Tonight's offering - Hairy Bikers Sweet and Sour Chicken - 10/10 absolutely scrumptious!
HB Sweet and Sour Chicken.jpg

Ooh these look tasty! I got the book for Christmas but have been on a more extreme diet. Looking forward to trying some of these this week!

That looks gorgeous! Just about to get mine out to have a look through for an idea for my dinner. I've got a chicken breast I need to use, any recipe suggestions?

I thought they were pictures of the meals when you'd cooked them lol

Ohhh I thought they looked like they were, just spotted the spanish chicken one in the book! I considered that actually, looked nice, need some more ingredients for most of the recipes though annoyingly!

Ohhh I thought they looked like they were, just spotted the spanish chicken one in the book! I considered that actually, looked nice, need some more ingredients for most of the recipes though annoyingly!

Caz - got to say once you've cooked the Spanish Chicken yours will look almost identical - it is one tasty tasy dish - even my 13 year old eats it and now loves tomatoes

Hi,, just started to do low cal again as SW just doesn't work for me. Got the book for Christmas and have made the goulash and going to do pork schnitzel tonight. Love it and am going to buy the other books also going to still use SW but will be counting everything.

Am hoping to get back to what I was a few years ago ....would be lovely to buy something cos I look great in it not just ok

Faye

Back