The heat is on!!!! WEDDING!!!

Annies song gets my vote xxx

AnnTeak said:
Fantastic news Jan, try not too put too much pressure on yourself to lose the weight, if you stick to the diet you know it will work, but whatever your size or weight it will be the most amazing day.

Thanks Anne x

Awwwww, I'm getting soppy thinking of my wedding day now. I spent months choosing a wedding dinner playlist that everyone would enjoy, with songs that meant something to us. I love the idea of an unconventional choice for the wedding song - ours was 'I got u babe' by ub40! Is this for the walk down the aisle or the first dance?

Mmmm, just listening to the book of love now. Lovely. But Annie's song makes me cry too. And if I was going to choose Peter Gabriel it would be 'in your eyes'.

Anyway, you have to ignore what others will think and find the song that means the most to both of you, then it will be perfect :)

Hiya, decided I cant listen to jannies (see what I did there!) Song without welling up so to walk down the aisle I'm having billy idol white wedding lol and book of love for first dance as the words mean a lot to us. He read to me when I was in hospital, and sings to me to make me laugh when I'm scared, soppy I know but he's a sook lol Haha

Awwwwwwww your song was good to :) I want everyone crying lol x

He sounds so romantic , you lucky woman xxx

Aww bless, I love all the little organising bits. Just so much to remember LOL

Back