The heat is on!!!! WEDDING!!!

jan9209

Silver Member
Ok my lovely peeps, we finally found a place to hold our wedding!!!!! Date is penciled in for 6 months time eeekkkkkkk!!! :) I am so excited but nervous as well as I'm worried I may not make target weight for then :( I want to loose 3.5 stone all in and so far I am at 10 pounds (weigh in tomorrow so hopefully more!)

I'm so happy but worried as well I really need to do this!!!

Rant over lol :) xxx

Jan first thing is calm down you have 6 months to lose 3 1/2 stone, if you follow the Dukan rules you'll get there.....put your faith in the good Dr....he'll get you there x

Jan, fantastic news, don't panic, 6 months is AGES away on Dukan - stick to the rules and stay focused and you will be there in no time at all!!! Keep calm and enjoy the build up to your special day - huge congrats Jan!

Jan

Stick to the rules and the weight will come off - you know this!

Most importantly though, enjoy every minute of the build-up to your wedding. At the end if the day, it's your love that you're celebrating, not your waist size.

P x

Thanks guys he loved me 2.5 stone heavier than this so I know he loves me lol I'm so super excited!!!!! 4 pound down this week so that's me a stone exactly!!!!!! :) well chuffed xxx

Congratulations Jan!!!
I believe that you can totally make it!! Just keep on cruising! A wedding is great news and with all the planning and arrangements, food is not going to be the most important thing!!! Good luck!
Athens x

Thanks everyone I am soooo happy we found a place already have half the stuff In dress 3 bridesmaids dress ect now for the fun to start!!! X

Ahh how lovely, so exciting ! You will easy get to where u want to be, you already are in the dukan zone!

Jan well done on your stone loss x great start ooooooeeeerrrrrr just think how great your legs will look on the photos with you flashing your garter lol great motivation, keep us upto date with ALL the plans loooove weddings x

Thanks Kirsty and sididd!! Tried on trousers I bought over the years but never got passed my hips still have tags on! I now have 7 pairs of 'nearlies'!!!! The trousers I have just now ate too big but need to keep wearing until I fit my 7 as I refuse to buy more! So excited treated myself to a steak tonight with salad no sauce! :)

6 months to get perfect looking lol :) oh don't worry I'll bore you all with my updates xxx

Your date is pencilled in for six months' time? Mine is four months yesterday and I'm pretty calm :) (that could change!)

Maintainer said:
Your date is pencilled in for six months' time? Mine is four months yesterday and I'm pretty calm :) (that could change!)

Four months, good luck x I love weddings....

All my bits and bibs came today to make my invites yeeeeeey!!! Will be busy on sat night with my glue gun :)

Sounds exciting!!!! You'll have to upload a picture of your invites. I love weddings, are you making your cake.? Or did I imagine reading that? x

I'm very excited!! Yes I'm making my cake .....I keep trying to add a pix but brings up an error :( making everything, favours invites, cake the lot! X

I'm dead impressed when is the big day? Have you done a wedding cake before? Are you going for sponge, chocolate or fruit? Or a combo of all of them. Sorry for all the questions I am bit crazy about cake decorating. I've been trying to upload an avatar pic but I can't for some reason, not sure why:confused:. I think it's because I am on the iPad so I'll do it when I can get near one of the computers but they're out of bounds at the min because the kids are both revising. x

It's ok ask away ! That's why I didn't do a diary incase I bored everyone! I'm doing bottom layer sponge 2 layers fake :) I've done one before took me ages lol I'm doing it sponge cause I hate fruit cake! The date is set for 17th nov need to loose 2.5 stone for then to reach my 3.5 target :() arghhhhh haha x

Munchkin71 said:
I'm dead impressed when is the big day? Have you done a wedding cake before? Are you going for sponge, chocolate or fruit? Or a combo of all of them. Sorry for all the questions I am bit crazy about cake decorating. I've been trying to upload an avatar pic but I can't for some reason, not sure why:confused:. I think it's because I am on the iPad so I'll do it when I can get near one of the computers but they're out of bounds at the min because the kids are both revising. x

Hiya I think your can't put an avitar on till you post 50 times????? Think that's right so start chatting x

Back