The Hotpants challenge !!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Well kids i am starting the hot pants challenge , i have made a bet that if i am at target by august 25th i have to wear hotpants (gold spangly ones)now by my calculations if i lose a pound a week that leaves me bout four pounds off so i am gonnna have to have a few two and threes i would love it if i had some fellow silly slimmers to do this with me and i promise to post pics.

i want to fit in my shorts by my hols on 27th july but i dont know how much i need to loose yet, i was 65kg before i got pregnant whats that in stones and pounds?

charlotte x

LOL......the last time I wore a pair of shorts was in the 60's.....so I don't think I shall be joining your challenge.

But, I just want to wish you all good luck with the challenge and I'm sure you will be in your hot pants for your hol's....go to it girl's. XX

sorry andy if your in your in lol and you dont have to wear hotpants you just have to join in the slim XXXX

well im 11st 9 at the moment so want to loose at least a stone, or maybe i should measure how far apart the 2 sides of my shorts are lol, andy a mankini will do lol x

go andy!! cant wait for the pics on this thread!! lol! wont be joining ladies as the idea of hot pants and my legs makes me feel ill!! but i will be popping in for a giggle along the way good luck ladies and you go for it andy!!! lol!

I wouldn't want to put anyone off their tea! :eek:

I'm in, my holiday is mid Sept, so I want to feel confident in even just shorts! I want 2st off for then, can be done! x
Andy- no backing out now boyio- we want to see male bums too in sexy shorts :p

OK, I'm in :D. I don't have any hot pants though and have no idea where I could obtain some from :confused: I do have ordinary shorts in a size 14 that are a little on the tight side....will they do?

short shorts are fine it is exactly 13 weeks away so if you do two pounds a week thats 26 pounds so just under two stone XXXXX which is very very do able oooh i am excited now ladies just think of you 13 weeks from now a whole 26 pounds lighter or even 20 pounds lighter thats a dress size for most of us.

Back