The (Im secretly BONKING Johnny'Thread.

lol, just realised that if u havent watched the bbc adaptation of pride and prejudice u would have no idea what im talking about!!! and that i would appear quite weird....

OMG who hasn't seen it?! There can't be a woman in the country that hasn't lusted over the jodpurs and wet shirt in lake scene! :eek::eek:;);) He's just been duly dunked and is on his way now! Enjoy! lol

just realised this thread has become more bizarre as Mrs D is not prostituting some of our finest acting talent to her friends for cheap sexual thrills!! :eek::eek:

Mrs D, upstanding member of minimins community, is now a pimp. :eek::eek:

that should say 'now prostituting' instead of 'not prostituting'

brain is not in gear tonite, colin is distracting me...

GG is a pimp too??? my god, all the secrets are out tonite!! who knew the sex trade was so wide spread within minimins??

OMG I`m shocked, Mrs D is pimping celebs ????
Who`s on your list, purely out of interest of course :D

Now Now ladies.......... Next on the list well it has to be................... Abit of George(Clooney) me thinks, he well gives me the thrills, also he is all mine, Ill not share George!!!!!!

Yes this thread is bizarre with all the fantasys, at the end of the day, its a little more of a laugh than talking about not eating isnt it, besides everythign that can be asked about cambridge has already been asked, so I think its ok to have a fantasy thread that we women can fantasize on. Now who has Johnny been with now?????

Later I'll see if I can find some more interesting Johnny facts, only so many jokes can i do about his magic pens!!!

Back