The journey continues!

Hi Cybill

Firstly well done on getting back on track, hope the scales reward you nicely as you deserve:D

And secondly I have been reading your diary from start to finish, and wow it's just so inspiring (and I'm sorry cos you must get sick of hearing that:eek:) but really it has helped me get my head focused so well. I hope you don't mind but I've pinched your idea for the shiny star stickers on the 100% for 100 days chart:eek: it is quite ridiculous how exicited I get when I stick one on :rolleyes::p

I hope the rest of the week goes well for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you with you're next balloon when you get there xxxxx

loved-up said:
Hi Cybill

Firstly well done on getting back on track, hope the scales reward you nicely as you deserve:D

And secondly I have been reading your diary from start to finish, and wow it's just so inspiring (and I'm sorry cos you must get sick of hearing that:eek:) but really it has helped me get my head focused so well. I hope you don't mind but I've pinched your idea for the shiny star stickers on the 100% for 100 days chart:eek: it is quite ridiculous how exicited I get when I stick one on :rolleyes::p

I hope the rest of the week goes well for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you with you're next balloon when you get there xxxxx

Sticker charts are the best!!! :D

Well done Rachel for getting to day 7 !
I'm hoping to get there myself this time :)

It does feel good to be back in the zone. It feels like a bit of a fresh start, but my head is much clearer that I want to get all the way to healthy, and that it's more important than any of the individual meals / chocolate bars or anything else that I may otherwise think about eating.

I'm really glad you like the sticker chart, and I feel humbled that my journey is inspiring to others too.

I know for me this site has been a godsend. It has helped so often to find other people going through something similar, and to feel understood. I've also found it helps me to feel accountable somewhere (at whatever time of day or night), and I really don't like posting to say - ooopsy, fell off again.

Anyway, nearly the end of day 7 today. I'm looking forward to weigh-in in the morning; although I don't think it will be a huge loss. For me the achievement this week is more about having finally stuck to it for 7 days in a row, and the knowledge that I can follow it for another 7 after that! :D

Good luck for a great weigh in tomorrow Rachel!!

Well done for achieving 7 days TS....keep up the good work!! xx

I hope you have a good WI Rachel. But I also know what you mean about feeling good about sticking to it for 7 days ! :)

Well done Cybil!!! That's a great start, and I don't need to tell you that your body will be in its adjustment week :0) the whoosh fairy is bound to surface this week!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss, but moreso on your positive attitude - it really is inspiring, i look forward to following your progress on from here :)

Well done Rachel :D

Well done! I know what you mean about feeling so good about taking control of this and sticking to the plan for that first week :) well done you!

Hiya Rach
Just thought i would drop by and have a catch up on ya diary..... big huge gigantic well dont to you huni for getting that first week under your belt and back into the zone!!!! first week is always the hardest me thinks.
And well done on your first WI too.. every pound gone is a pound nearer to goal is my way of thinking.
Good luck for week 2 and i do hope your not as cold as me as im blerdy freezing!!! keto is a killer in the winter months xxxx

Hey there gorgeous Rachel. Huge congratulations for getting back on track- wish I had your will power. Great loss too. Hope week 2 is a good one too for you and you start to warm up soon. Lots of love xxxxx

Hi ladyg, long time no see (because I've not been around!) How are you my gorgeous lady, did you have a good Christmas?

Strangely today has been the hardest day for me since getting back on it. I think it's because I'm really tired. My little one has had a tummy bug, so we've all missed a couple of night's sleep. I know tiredness is one of my triggers - today I've almost wanted to eat the table!

However, it is still feeling good to be back on track. It is so nice starting to see the numbers go down again on the scales. I'm still a little nervous about actually achieving this... but almost I'm bored of realising that, and now sheer bloody mindedness is taking over, and I'm more determined than ever to actually just get to the end, to reach a healthy weight and get on with it!

I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight, and renewed enthusiasm in the morning. (For now I'll content myself with gaffer tape and avoiding the kitchen!)

Tiredness is a terrible trigger point. For me it almost takes over my whole mind :(
I hope you get a better sleep :)

Eeek, had a couple more really bad night's sleep - little person (and TOTM just started). Hmmm, fell off the wagon this morning, but firmly back on this evening. Hoping the derail won't have been too bad in terms of weight loss - and pleased with myself that I'm not letting it spiral into days / weeks off plan like previously.

Back