The journey continues!

Well done Rachel :)
It is oh so easy to get in the spiral staircase :eek:

Well done for getting straight back on it, not something I have learned to do as quick just yet!!

How is today going for you? xx

Great stuff Rachel :)

Eeeek, been wobbling a bit more... but have a positive day planned tomorrow. I'm going to speak to my gp about food intolerance - when I'm on the packs my breathing is great, but when I start adding in food my asthma quickly starts playing up. I want to talk it through with her, and work out how I find a way off the diet (once I've lost the weight) onto a set of food that works for me, that isn't going to set me up for some other problem later! I'm hoping she'll be helpful.

I've been looking round on the internet though, and found this site testyourintolerance.com - Home
which looked like it may be helpful. Has anyone come across it, does it work?!

Anyway, Monday tomorrow, and another step towards shaking this weight!

Hey rach how's it going, I've done fab so far even if that means a few wobbles here n there x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cybill said:
Eeeek, been wobbling a bit more... but have a positive day planned tomorrow. I'm going to speak to my gp about food intolerance - when I'm on the packs my breathing is great, but when I start adding in food my asthma quickly starts playing up. I want to talk it through with her, and work out how I find a way off the diet (once I've lost the weight) onto a set of food that works for me, that isn't going to set me up for some other problem later! I'm hoping she'll be helpful.

I've been looking round on the internet though, and found this site testyourintolerance.com - Home
which looked like it may be helpful. Has anyone come across it, does it work?!

Anyway, Monday tomorrow, and another step towards shaking this weight!

Hi Rachel
I'd be really interested to find out what you decide to do about it as I have exactly the same problem with my asthma :) x

how you doing lovely lady? I've been awol (but doing WS) as I've been doing a stretch of nights :(

Hope all's ok with you? How did you get on at your GP?

Onwards and downwards
xx

Hi everyone, I'm still around, still faffing!

However, feeling really good. I'm now eating a mixture of Exante packs and low carb and I'm feeling fantastic. I've finally realised how bad I feel when I start eating the carbs (I'm not sure yet whether it's all carbs or some intolerances) however, when I avoid them I have so much energy, and feel a lot better, my asthma is great, I don't feel so moody, or depressed, I have energy to do the things I want to do. So anyway, I'm finally starting to accept that my 'normal' type of food needs to be meat, veg, dairy etc. Slowly getting it into my head, but it does feel really good.

The GP was really helpful, and has agreed that staying low carb would be fine; which is good.

Weightwise, I'm now mid-15's, so I'm kind of maintaining I guess. However, it would be good to start losing again. However, focusing on the foods that make me feel well, which is low carb, I think I will start losing it slowly again.

Hope you're all well. Sorry I've not been around for ages! I'm sure I'll be in and out again a bit now :)

Hiya Rachel...ive swapped to my own kinda WS too... im only having 1 or 2 packs a day with ... im replacing 1 meal with a pack most days and having 2 low carb meals... Im sooooo much happier not driving myself mad trying to stay on TS and feeling guilty for eating a healthy snack like an apple etc...
Glad ya feeling better for recognising your low cab meals are making you feel better xxx

hey cybill :)

Good to see you posting again! Great to hear you've found a solution :D .

Keep up the good work

Hi Rachel, glad to hear that you are still around and doing well on your new plan. Tis all about finding something that works for us as individuals and sticking with it so good on you chicko! I'm back as of today so be lovely to see you around xxx

Hey Rachel....
I'm still trying too.... heres hoping that we get there :)

Heheee, lovely to see the old gang all around :) Although here's hoping we all find the solutions that work for us this year. It's been a good week, I feel so much better on this low carb /Exante packs combo.

Sorry I haven't got a chance to check out all your posts, I'm really snowed with lots of work and study at the moment.... just as well I'm back on track with food though, as at least I have lots of energy!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Back