Total Solution The journey of honeypop!!

honeypop

Gold Member
Decided I'm going to start a diary for motivation!!

I hope to stay 3 weeks 100% ts! That would bring me to my daughters 1st birthday :) and hopefully alot slimmer than my pre pregnancy weight!!

Durning pregnancy I was riddled with nearly every high risk factor from low lying placenta, bleeding, pre E and pupps. Due to bed rest and an never-ending screaming of starvation from my tummy I quickly piled on 5 stone :(

Coming from a background of always watching what I ate and being the 'slim one' amongst my friends, I quickly became a recluse to hide my new fat figure.

I hope to get to my goal weight before my daughter turns one as I'm so unhappy. Due to a c section my tummy is ruined and I accept I'll never have that flat tummy back. But damn there is no excuse for the rolls of fat in other places lol

My weight loss journey has included weight watchers, lipotrim and now exante and this is where I hope to finish.

So far I've lost a stone in 4 weeks doing a combination of ts and ws.

Here to ts for the next three weeks!! :)

First shake of the day going down a treat!! I actually loveeeee the banana shakes with cinnamon!! Yum yum I plan on having this for breakfast or lunch when I'm done with exante!

Hello im here to follow... you are so close now and doing so well.

X

Thank u!! I just love banana shakes :)
Heading to my home in Donegal this weekend with my family for a break.

I hope I can stay strong. I've packed all my shakes and even if I do ws if I feel like I'm going to fail.

Wish me luck!! I won't be able to get on over the weekend! See u all Sunday night!!

24th of feb was the last time I fell of the wagon lol oops. Bit I've now over another stone off. So that's 5 stone gone ;)
I'm well under my pre pregnancy weight and am now weighing a weight I haven't seen on the scales in 7 years. I didn't think it was possible.
( I use to weigh less but combine the pill and my first boyfriend I put weight on)

I just need another 10lbs off and I'll be back to the weight I was before I started the pill :)

Good afternoon Honeypop. You've done fab already! Good luck getting to your goal :hug99: xx

Welcome back, and well done for losing so much already! the last few pound always seem to be tha hardest but you will get there!!:)

I've been the same weight for the past days :( my weight loss has never stalled this long before :(

Hopefully it's because of my totm showing up yesterday......

I better start losing more weight soon as I've only 7lbs to go and my birthday is getting closer and I NEED to fit into my birthday outfit :( Booo

*MUST NOT LOSE MOTIVATION*

Don't lose heart!! You've come so far and lost so much! It's probably normal for things to slow down a bit. You'll be back losing again in no time!

X

Stick at it, you've done amazingly well already! Just think, if you stick at it you'll give yourself the best chance of getting the last few pounds off before your birthday, if you don't stick at it and you don't lose weight you'll never know if you could've:confused: Good luck xx

Aww boo :( I weighed this morning and FINALLY reached 8.13 stone!! I weight I haven't seen in 7 years!!! Also along with a very angry totm :(

My mum offered to babysit my daughter today do I could rest as ive been very tired this past week with her teething

So I went out to spend the day with my mum and ended up having a few chips and peppered sauce :( I feel really guilty and bad :(

But I'm going to build a bridge and get over it and have a shake for dinner. Hopefully the scales aren't affected touch tomorrow

im on day 2... did try a few months ago just for a few days but i just dont think i had my heart in it so packed the shakes away in the cupboard. started again but on a mission after another set of holiday picks where im shocked at just how big i am! fed up of struggling when paining my toe nail. I just have to say how good i find reading all your posts - it really does make me stay away from the fridge! I will do it this time :)

sugarplumfairycake said:
im on day 2... did try a few months ago just for a few days but i just dont think i had my heart in it so packed the shakes away in the cupboard. started again but on a mission after another set of holiday picks where im shocked at just how big i am! fed up of struggling when paining my toe nail. I just have to say how good i find reading all your posts - it really does make me stay away from the fridge! I will do it this time :)

How's ur first week been?

doing great honey pop :) feeling really motivated ! you look fab in your pictures! when i have a bad day i come on here and have a look at peoples before and after pics for a boost. some stunning stories and amazing losses on here and it really gives me a boost :)

Back