The journey of Hopez

:D:DHappy Birthday Hopez :D:D
Glad you are back. Hope you have a lovely day today and just think wonderful things about yourself !!!!
I know what you mean about writing diaries. I write down everything I eat in a note book and can't be bothered to do it again on the computer, and aslo, I never seem to have 2 sane days in a row and get distracted away from this site.
Why not just set a small, achievable goal for june ? something that, when you do it, will spur you on again for July.
My problem is that, seeing people on here losing loads at a time, especially on meal replacement diets, I want to do the same. I aim too high then get really down on myself for failing.
I am accepting now that cal counting is not going to give me the dramatic weight loss, BUT it will give me steady, healthy, weight loss that I can maintain forever.
Good luck x

Hey Farmgirl, thanks for your birthday message! And for your words of support! I fully think that I'd lose way more on the meal replacement type plans but I still want to be able to enjoy a meal with my hubby and I enjoy cooking and the process of eating! hehe! Sounds strange! I just need to learn to cook healthy and to choose healthy options!
I had an awesome birthday and got super spoilt!! I also drank faaaaaar to much wine so I'm starting over again this week! I actually feel like I'm in a better head space now to do this. I had such great success in the beginning and now its like I've finally found my way back there....thank god!!! Think I needed a massive blow out to find my way back. The thing that I'm struggling with at the moment is having the energy to do things! I know that the energy will come with the food that I'm eating, I am just really struggling to get out of bed in the mornings and to get motivated. Time will give me that I suppose.
Today I've had a poached egg on multigrain toast and a banana. For lunch I have quinoa with mixed veges, a lil bit of low-fat feta and salad. For snacks I have mandarins, a pear and an apple. Tonight for dinner I might make grilled fish with salad...all sounding quite impressive at the moment!
Hubby got me a new mp3 player so hopefully that will inspire me to get out and about a little bit more!
Bye for now

Lost 3 kgs this week - seems heaps to me but I wasn't completely good all week so I'm quite surprised! haha! oh well! Haven't been around here much, have found an online emotional eating course so have been attending that quite frequently and actually finding out why I feel hungry when I'm not, why I want junk food when I'm just laxing out at home - its very interesting altho only early days yet! Seems to me that if I can fix the reasons why I overeat then I might actually be fixing the problem...interesting

Back