The journey to a new me!

OK I had a small bit of Easter Egg....

Feeling Bad now , knew I would.

Also feel sick after it....

Ive gotten into bed already.....

E x

Morning!

Day 33! Yesterday I did SS+ with a roast chicken and a salad. My parents had come round to visit for easter. they haven't seen me since before i started the plan so was hoping for some reactions, but alas, the only reaction i got was when i said i wasn't having desert! Later I was patronisingly told to keep up the good work!!!!!

Also had a small smarties Easter egg later in the evening. Took 15 minutes to eat it! Highly unusual! :) today I will have one more Easter egg and be done with chocolate and Easter! Then back on the straight and narrow!

Want to get into those double figures so desperately! 99kgs here I come!

OK I had a small bit of Easter Egg....

Feeling Bad now , knew I would.

Also feel sick after it....

Ive gotten into bed already.....

E x

Don't feel bad emz33, be glad you tasted chocolate an be glad to be back on 100% today! Today is a new day!

Ps even though I have had a small egg as well as a chicken salad yesterday, I still lost weight in my serial daily weigh in! So don't feel downhearted! Just keep at it and know you haven't totally fallen off the wagon and gone on a total binge!

Good luck for today!

Keep it up Sunflowerlady -you are doing really well. Just think how great you will look for the summer ;-)

Bubble baths are my saving grace!!!!

I need to get back to work tomorrow - being at home is not good for my diet!!

I am doing great thanks Sunflower... I am in a good headspace at the moment and I am finding focusing on weightloss easy... However I am prepared for those days when all you do is crave comfort carbs... I will guzzle my water and try and stay focused. I have given up coffee today as it was giving me really bad acid reflux... Not looking forward to the withdrawal headaches I must say... I am going down from six cups a day to cold turkey lol. How is everyone else doing? x

Just had some of a Lindt bunny... (Was planned for today) and now have a headache! Have left the rest of what was broken off for me. Not sure I want it if it keeps giving me headaches! May just give the rest to the husband!!!

Thats what happened to me this weekend too!!! LOL! I say give the rest to hubby....

Day 34. Week three WI at diet club at work. I am now first as the girl in first picked up a kg and second place girl only lost a lb! Yay for me! Hehe

Back on it 100% today, no cheating despite more pizza at work plus birthday treats bought in from someone's birthday yesterday.

Am missing having lovely food though, but know I don't need it only want it. 4.3kgs to first target (according to my morning wi's) and hope to do that in 12 days so have to be 100% in order to do it! Started up the walks at work again, will drag the team round twice from now on! No pain no gain! Lol!

Well done on being No. 1 loser!!! LOL!

Here's to the next 4.3kgs.....!

I'm going to have to have something on Saturday to eat - a good friend and her family are emmigrating and I've arranged a farewell party for Saturday, so i'm going to have to participate in the party! Chicken Salad?

Chicken in mayo with a green salad and garlic mushrooms. Won't knock you out of ketosis and very yum. X

Congrats on being No1 Sunflower. Keep up the good work. X x

I'm allowed mayo? I was just going to cut up a chicken breast and put it with tomatoe, lettuce and cucumber! Garlic mushroom and may sounds...... too yummy! LOL!

So day 35 today. 100% SS today and water. No cheating, however my husbands dinner as always looked extremely appetising! It's day 2 back on 100% after the Easter weekend. Next time I plan to eat is April 14 when we are going to 'ask' for a friends birthday meal. Have already checked out the menu and decided on the salad option! So 100% all the way to then!

Day 36 today. Start of week 6 on the diet. Don't have a WI in this as cwcp is on holiday. And a good thing for that. This week being both sick and having Easter cheats means I only lost 1.2kgs on my morning wi's over that time! Lets hope I can up that this week to a decent weight loss! Making sure I do my walkies at work everyday!

I want to get to my first goal ASAP! And at the moment I am edging slowly closer. I am such an impatient person! I want it now! Lol the app I use to track the losses says at my current rate I should get there on 17/18 April. :) trying hard to make it sooner :p

I really think that your daily walkies is seriously aiding in your losses!!! So well done you!

I really think that your daily walkies is seriously aiding in your losses!!! So well done you!

I think it is too which is why I lost so little last week when I was sick! I am definitely walking round twice each day this week! Husband has said we should do walkies on the weekend too to keep it up! :)

Have just done a projection, and using average weight loss over 7days, I should reach 99kgs (first goal) on 22 April, so am trying to bring that closer by being extra good! Hehehe

Back