The Journey to Slim....

first weigh in - just over 6 lbs lost in 5 days :) woohoo xx

Day 6

was weighed on day 5, 6.6lbs lost. today I am in Birmingham (drove over last night) and awake already! doing some shopping with family today so will be busy.
plan for today
breakfast - vanilla shake
lunch - omlette (haven't made up my mind yet)
mid afternoon - oriental chili soup
evening - choc mint shake.

funny how we can have our faves :)

happy Saturday all x x

today has been so hard. I went into Birmingham city centre and all there was was the most amazing smells :( it's left me starving all day. all I wanted to do is pick up a Chinese menu and order something! I haven't though, this is obviously first weekend on plan and it's so hard!! :-( boo! x x

Sunday - Day 7

Nearly managed a week! Weekends are so hard, my consultant wasnt lying when she said that! Plan for today is Vanilla shake, oriental chilli soup, chicken with some herbs and spices with some lettuce and spring onion. then later on a chocolate mint shake.
just need to keep myself occupied today.. might find it slightly difficult! x

Today has been so much easier than yesterday. Just cooked up some chicken and mushrooms, added an egg and milk and made a mushy omlette lol. so much fuller than a two egg omlette :)
been out and about today, not felt any hunger apart from this morning when it took me ages to make my first shake, I've just read that the average weight loss on 810 is 3lbs a week and if that's the case then I will be 11 stone 7 for my holiday in May. I have my birthday coming up (in two weeks) and going to have a night off then start on SS for a week (on annual leave) so hopefully il have a good loss then.
I know I'm looking far ahead but now it's keeping me going and that's a good thing, right?!
xx

Day 8

Today has been good, slight hunger at times but hey ho.
B - strawberry shake
L - chicken salad
D - strawberry tetra
S - choc mint shake

it's been so cold all day today. can't wait for bed!
x

well today I've been in a great mood all day. not sure what's up with me!
B - vanilla shake
L - chicken salad
D - choc tetra
S - choc mint shake

I'm at the bingo ATM and all I can smell is lovely chips lol but I'm resisting, jus need to get through tomoro for another weigh in on Thursday :) xx

Had a couple of good days. today is day 11, can't believe I have stuck to it this long already. No crisps, chocolate or fizzy drinks!! and more importantly Chinese (which is my downfall) I'm
so proud.
2nd WI today then hopefully I will stick to Thursday's to weigh in.
:) x

Can't believe I've lost 5.2lbs this week! that's jus under 12lbs in 10 days! x happy happy! x

Day 12.

Day off today! plan to take the dog out for a long walk at a nearby park :) other than that then a bit of cleaning. I'm really happy that I've managed to lose 11.8lbs in 10 days, I know that week three is slow (so I've read) but hoping I can get to the stone mark by next Thursday. jus in time for my birthday :) I can feel like I've lost weight around my stomach which is really motivating as that's my problem area :) happy Friday all x x

Day 13.

woke up this morning with a banging headache. doesn't help that the weather outside is horrible!! (and I need to go out in it) plan for today
B - vanilla shake
L - chocolate tetra
D - mushroom and spring onion omlette
S - chocolate mint shake

Goin out tonight with my friend just to bingo (addicted) lol but it's better than a night sitting in. bought some scales yesterday just so I can 'keep on track' but thinking it was a bad idea. I'm a serial sneaky peeker!!
x

Hey hope you don't mid me joining this thread

I had my first weigh in last night after a week on ss and I have list 10lbs, was over the moon! Need to be careful now as when I have done Cambridge before it has always been the second week where I have given up so fingers crossed I don't quit this time
I now have 5st and 5lbs to lose and really wanna do it by 1st August as am going on holiday to magaluf with my friend and am determined not to be a fatty lol
X

lauren2244 said:
Hey hope you don't mid me joining this thread

I had my first weigh in last night after a week on ss and I have list 10lbs, was over the moon! Need to be careful now as when I have done Cambridge before it has always been the second week where I have given up so fingers crossed I don't quit this time
I now have 5st and 5lbs to lose and really wanna do it by 1st August as am going on holiday to magaluf with my friend and am determined not to be a fatty lol
X

hey lauren course I don't, just somewhere where I post my ramblings :) well done on the loss that's fantastic. I did Cambridge before for the whole of 2 days lol but more determined now. im sure you will be slim jim for magaluf :) are you staying on SS? x

Am hoping to stay on ss for as long as possible and at the moment am doing ok :)
At the moment I think I am missing the routine of eating more than the actual food as I will sit at work and think about what I am going to have for dinner and then I remember I will be having a shake lol
I have done Cambridge a couple of times before and never managed to get past the first week but I seem to have found some motivation and determination from somewhere so taking advantage of it :)
only downside at the min is the awful taste I have in my mouth :(
X

lauren2244 said:
Am hoping to stay on ss for as long as possible and at the moment am doing ok :)
At the moment I think I am missing the routine of eating more than the actual food as I will sit at work and think about what I am going to have for dinner and then I remember I will be having a shake lol
I have done Cambridge a couple of times before and never managed to get past the first week but I seem to have found some motivation and determination from somewhere so taking advantage of it :)
only downside at the min is the awful taste I have in my mouth :(
X

I am on 810 so I have a bit of a furry mouth but not much of one! yes I have found some motivation from somewhere too :) I am going on holiday in 8 weeks so hoping to lose 3lb a week until then (hopefully). I am the same I think it's more mental as if I'm on WW or SW I would be like 'I fancy this' then 9 times out of 10 have it, but on Cambridge I don't fancy anything in particular lol. will you have WI every Friday then? x

Yeah my weigh ins are usually around 6pm on a Friday, I know I have only just had my weigh in but I already can't wait for the next one lol
I now have 5st and 5lbs to lose and hoping to have done it or be very close by 1st August for my holiday although I slightly worried I may but it all bk on whilst on holidLolaLola

Back