The Journey to Slim....

Hiya,

you are doing great! Just had a read of your diary from the beginning. Im on SS day 3 with 89lbs to lose, and have been trolling forums websites for inspiration haha! So far Im managing fine - no hunger or headaches - YET, just sometimes craving food am seeing! So hopefully that will stick! You will be a slim for your holiday - you seem to have all the motivation you need and are avoiding temptation! Well done on your loss so far! xx

Thank you so much :) I think this forum is amazing! I always look at it and it gives me so much motivation to carry on! Day 3 was the most hungry for me but I'm feeling ok today. apparently day 5 you are over the hungry stage! 7 weeks today il be on that plane to Cyprus so I need to be motivated :) good luck with your journey I'm sure you will be fab! the first week weight loss will keep you going in the 2nd week :) xx

quite pleased with today. had my first shake at 11.30 and didn't feel like another one til 5.30 so hopefully that's a sign of getting over the hungry stage :) I am going to weigh myself on Friday as an 'official' WI as I don't get weighed by CDC until next week. I think if I track it it will keep me goin for the next week xx

Day 5

So far so good, going shopping today.. lets see how I deal with the lovely smells today! the scales say 12.12! so that's two down from last week. but I will officially weigh tomorrow. I have awful, awful bellyache (TOTM) and it's so sore. was up half the night! and I feel a bit sick too. not craving anything though which I suppose is a good thing!

Ahhh I'm so up and down. I'm over the moon with my weight loss but not sure how people can do this for months on end?! :( I really want to lose more for my holiday but part of me just wants to exercise and eat healthily. but then it won't come off quick. doesn't help I hardly had any sleep last night and the shake I've just had is absolutely rank. :(
too early to go for a bath aswell..
had a good day shopping but now I'm bored at home xx

So my scales say -3 since last Friday which I think is amazing :) just unfortunate I don't get an official weigh in this week but hopefully it will be another 3lbs next week taking me to a stone and a half in exactly a month. fingers crossed :) xx

Woke up today feeling quite reformed and in a great mood! today is day 7 SS and been 100% so far.. I worked out yesterday that there's 6 full weeks left til my holiday so I think il be able to do it til then, obviously taking one day at a time!

Had quite a good day today. not feeling any hunger and had my first bar too - yummy. it's my cousins hen night in two weeks, I wasn't going to drink but I have decided I am. I keep swapping and changing my mind as I don't want to go too much 'off plan' but I've got to the point now where I've turned too many social events down now and although I want to lose weight, I don't think a night off every now and then will do much harm if I get straight back on it the next day. Positive mental attitude and all that! x

well seeing as it's national eat chocolate day I've decided to have a chocolate chewy bar. hmmph. I really fancy Chinese and that is my downfall :( x

Keep it up alli! Think of Chinese and think of all the grease and calories that go into each bowl! Xxx
Happy Easter!

Keep it up alli! Think of Chinese and think of all the grease and calories that go into each bowl! Xxx
Happy Easter!

I know it's the only thing that's stopping me, I dont want to be naughty! been very up and down this week so I think il start 810 again after my next WI x

p.s happy Easter too :) hope you've had a good day x

Hey, hope you dont mind me adding to your thread? Day 2 for me and in need of some motivation/inspiration... Helppppppp!!!

Hey, hope you dont mind me adding to your thread? Day 2 for me and in need of some motivation/inspiration... Helppppppp!!!

Hey Jom.. of course not.. this is somewhere I just ramble lol! how's it going so far? are you doing SS? it does get easier!! xx

Yes, ss, day 2, feels like alot longer though!!! Going ok, i think, no cheating which is good for me!!! Feel so tired though!!!

Yes, ss, day 2, feels like alot longer though!!! Going ok, i think, no cheating which is good for me!!! Feel so tired though!!!

You will prob feel tired and headachy the first few days! baths and early nights are good for the beginning days! :) xx

Yes, In need of early nights for sure. How long have u been doing it for?

I did 810 from 4th march for three weeks and lost 15lbs, it was then my birthday so I had a couple of days off and started SS last Sunday so today is day 8 of SS. I haven't had a WI yet so interesting to see what it says on Thursday! have you got a goal/aim? x

Well done u!!! Not too sure of my aim, 15lbs i think, its not so much my weight its how i feel and clothes fit that matters to me, fingers crossed for both of us!!!

Hey, I'm in the same boat, started SS 4 days ago and really struggling with all the Easter eggs lying about.

Day 9 SS

I am a serial daily weigher.. it's been 12.10 for 3 days now and I'm beginning to think it's because I've had the bars the last 2 days. Going onto SS+ tomorrow because I've got work, so maybe my loss this week isn't going to be so great after all! Will have to see if not having a bar today makes a difference when I look tomorrow. Grr! x

Back