The Journey to Slim....

You have done so well! And you can carry on and get that extra 7lb off before your holiday! Just think of how great you will feel :) good luck x

You have done so well! And you can carry on and get that extra 7lb off before your holiday! Just think of how great you will feel :) good luck x

Thank you that means alot :) xx

Feeling a bit better than yesterday. I'm glad I'm at work during the bad days because it keeps me more on track. I've managed to have 3 litres of water already today excluding my shake water. so il have another litre before bed. my belly is rumbling so hopefully il be in ketosis soon! x

Day 3 of restart for me :) must be feeling better as went through drive thru McDonald's to get my Boyf a meal! lol. still taking it one day at a time tho! 4 weeks tomorrow il be flying to Cyprus so the pressure is on!! x

I've had a good think today. I am going to tell my consultant tomorrow when I see her that I want to move up to step 3. my emotions are all over the place at the minute so I think step three
will be better for me until my holiday and then decide what I'm going to so after that. I feel quite happy that I've made the choice but I'm nervous of what she is going to say lol. never mind x

going through the drive thru and not ordering anything for yourself is serious dedication!
If you feel like step 3 is the way forward to you then dont worry what your consultant says/thinks. your paying her remember and you know your own body alot better and know your limits.
Good Luck xxx

going through the drive thru and not ordering anything for yourself is serious dedication!
If you feel like step 3 is the way forward to you then dont worry what your consultant says/thinks. your paying her remember and you know your own body alot better and know your limits.
Good Luck xxx

luckily my consultant was really supportive! I am now on step 3 and made a chicken tikka masala Cambridge style! it was lovely and I have enough for work tomorrow too :) feeling better about it now xx

Well ive been on step 3 since thursday. its going really well although I feel more hungry!! (not sure if its psychological or not) but loving the fact that tonight i can have home made chips, 2 eggs and mushrooms !! yummy. ive gone through loads of forums on the net and it appears that people are eating whatever they want as long as it comes to 1000 calories. that might be ok, but im not going to chance it! im happy with the weight ive lost so far.. but I wouldnt say no to another 5lbs in the next few weeks so it would hit a 2 stone loss. my consultant is away from tomorrow for a week so i have 2 weeks before a WI. its really nice today so im going to get ready and walk to town and back, its a round trip of about 3 miles so that will be my exercise for the day. hope everyone has a great weekend xx

My legs are killing me from yesterday's walk!! but all good fun :) I know I shouldn't but I got on the scales this morning and it's saying -1 since Thursday, the scales haven't done that so quick after WI for ages! so maybe the extra food is helping me :) x

Hey alibongo how is everything going? You have been pretty quiet these last couple of days! All ok? How is step three treating you?

Hey alibongo how is everything going? You have been pretty quiet these last couple of days! All ok? How is step three treating you?

Hey sunflower!

Haven't been on much been so busy with work etc, everything ok with me. how you been getting on? CDC is on hols this week but I've just weighed and lost 1.5lbs since last thurs which I'm happy with seeing as I'm having cereal, fruit and dinner! strangely still enjoying my shakes too! hope your getting on ok xx

Hey sunflower!

Haven't been on much been so busy with work etc, everything ok with me. how you been getting on? CDC is on hols this week but I've just weighed and lost 1.5lbs since last thurs which I'm happy with seeing as I'm having cereal, fruit and dinner! strangely still enjoying my shakes too! hope your getting on ok xx

Cool, glad you are still losing even on step three :) must be lovely to be eating!

I have lost 2.5 stone :) and still going :) so pretty happy with that so far.

Cool, glad you are still losing even on step three :) must be lovely to be eating!

I have lost 2.5 stone :) and still going :) so pretty happy with that so far.

Well done that's great! thank you, I have to be more careful as there's so much temptation
but il get there :) x

happy day today! went into new look and tried on a maxi dress, normally id go straight to the 16 but they didnt have any size 16s or 14s, so I tried on a 12 just 'to see' and it fitted! I think a 14 would have been more comfy but im so pleased a size 12 fit me! :) my sisters bday today so we went to harvester, i had baby ribs and potatoes, and salad from the salad cart coming to about 400 cals, so I wonder if it shows any gain on the scales tomorrow! but I feel proud that I made a healthy choice and stuck to it!

haven't been on here for a while! managed to lose 3.4lbs on thurs (over two weeks) which I'm
happy with because I lost 4 the two weeks previous so with eating there's not much of a difference! walked 3.5 miles yesterday to town and back, planning on walking 4 miles a bit later to the supermarket. this Thursday is my last WI before my holiday and I have 1.4lbs to lose to hit my 2 stone and 2lbs to hit the 11's! not sure il do it because I know it's so close to holiday I keep picking at the wrong foods but we shall see! x

Back