The K fairy!!

thee heee lmao xxx

Well the K fairy has arrived hurrah!
After a day of all 4 of us being poorly yesterday the sunshine seemed to bring a good dose of feeling better!

I for one have got SO much stuff done today... infact am thinking what else I should be doing rather than sitting here which is unheard of.
Have found out that we have a Lidl's close to us... how excited am I??
Love the fact that there is SO much choice on this way of eating... remind me never to fall off the wagon again please! x

Jeez!

PMSL woofy.

I have eaten & eaten today!! Its all been low carb so I'm still only about 8 carbs for the day (with dinner still to go) but can't believe I've been grazing all day!
Mentally I am still having a HUGE battle with the calories side of things, thinking that as I'm eating all day I need to cut back... has anyone else had to get over that?? I guess its just been drummed into my head for so long!!

I do wonder if its not necessarily hunger as such, maybe boredom or habit. or just the knowledge that I can eat if I want too...

I'm rambling now aren't I? :)

Spot on Ditzee, most diets you have to go hungry or your bad, not this one. It's great once you get your head round it.

Back