• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The last 20

Hey everyone sorry not been on for a long time but as you can see my weight is dropping off at a steady rate, Im on the last 20 lbs and would love to loose it by the end of the month, I know its a tall order on my average, but from today no more nibbles no more partys and no more bbqs, just me and my ss. I feel so good in myself I havent been this light since the 90`s and from a 42 waste to a 34 jeans and from xxxl tops to a medium is the best i could of hoped for it just shows that this diet really does work as bad as it gets at times if your determind it will work, I just need the extra kick up the ass to reach goal so come on fire it to me.

also a great big thank you to every on here for your support, I couldnt of done it without this forum........
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey thats brilliant only 20lbs to go - Ive only got 29 and there are a few of us with about that to go so we can all keep each other going - doubt I will get 29 off in a month probably more like 2 months - being a woman - you men it seems to drop off alot more quickly!!!!!
so see you around more on here and we can all do this x

can see the end in sight!
Thats fab! Well done, those last 20lbs will fly off! Good luck

Laugh, love, live!
How bout some before and after pics, would love to see how good you're looking now (although I realise this could be seen as purely gratuitous on my part lol) xx