The last 20

noddy

Hey everyone sorry not been on for a long time but as you can see my weight is dropping off at a steady rate, Im on the last 20 lbs and would love to loose it by the end of the month, I know its a tall order on my average, but from today no more nibbles no more partys and no more bbqs, just me and my ss. I feel so good in myself I havent been this light since the 90`s and from a 42 waste to a 34 jeans and from xxxl tops to a medium is the best i could of hoped for it just shows that this diet really does work as bad as it gets at times if your determind it will work, I just need the extra kick up the ass to reach goal so come on fire it to me.

also a great big thank you to every on here for your support, I couldnt of done it without this forum........

Hey thats brilliant only 20lbs to go - Ive only got 29 and there are a few of us with about that to go so we can all keep each other going - doubt I will get 29 off in a month probably more like 2 months - being a woman - you men it seems to drop off alot more quickly!!!!!
so see you around more on here and we can all do this x

Thats fab! Well done, those last 20lbs will fly off! Good luck

How bout some before and after pics, would love to see how good you're looking now (although I realise this could be seen as purely gratuitous on my part lol) xx

Back