the last diet in my life.

mermaid86

Hi everyone, im here to finally end years of yoyoing and unhealthy feelings towards myself, food and my body. This is the last time i'll be on a diet. I refuse to believe that statement could be wrong as i can't afford it to be. Im a compulsive overeater and abuse my body with food and im sick of it. I veer between starvation and binging and cannot do this anymore. Im taking my life back and wont ve controlled by food and weight anymore. With the exception of this diet journey of getting down to my goal i wont be ruled by what the scales tell me anymore. I want to be a healthy person in body and mind. I do my official weigh in tomorrow morning and i can't wait to get this show on the road :) and for probably the first time in my life wont be having a 'last night' of feasting on everything i'll just be having a normal meal. Contrary to what my brain thinks food isnt going anywhere theres no rationing coming in it will all be there for me to have (in moderation) at the end of this journey. X

So officially day one today :D never been so happy to get back on a diet in my life!

Stats:

Height: 5ft 4.5
Highest weight: 13.10
Lowest weight: 8.10
Start weight: 10.9
Goal weight 1: 9.13
Goal weight 2: 9.3
Goal weight 3: 8.10
Ultimate goal weight: 8.4

Here we go..............wish me luck lol.

Mermaid x

With a goal weight that low you are possibly setting yourself up to fail
I am your height and weigh 9 st 4. I'm size 8 or 10 and I'm pretty slim.

Any reason why you want to try and achieve the low 8s?

Back