1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Few Days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Meneither, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well what can i say all good intentions of sticking to the diet went well and truly out of the window Saturday.

I was very good i had a jacket potato, fruit and a couple of muller yogurts i did my shift at work and then rode home on my motor scooter. On My way Home i was stopped at a roundabout, and someone plowed in to the back of me. In short a trip to A&E the police station, and kebab on the way home.

Yesterday we went up to see my mum had a very nice roast dinner with all the trimmings and apple crumble and custard.

Still it was all very nice and i know its back on the wagon today fortunately my bike is in a worse state than me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

What a horrid weekend, as long as you are ok then thats the main.

We all have off days, just put it behind you and plough back on x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.