The last of the Mohicans

Well done on the loss, all in the right direction and a good mid term goal :)

Hi Enlighten,
just caught up after a really busy few weeks. I think you've been amazing with such a crazy life going on. These 1 & 2 lbs weeks suck and they totally do affect my morale but I have to keep reminding myself that it all works out over a month. Keep going my lovely, your diary is an inspiration to me and I just know in a few months time we will both by multiple stones lighter xxx

You are quite welcome Chazzafrazz
And thanks for the kind words Elephantbum!

Today was a good day.
Water - check
3packs - check
Nothing else.. Office SOO quiet... Everyone on either side of the ocean still nursing their post Oscar party hangovers!
It's going to be quiet until Thursday so I'm going to take advantage of that and do "lady's business" appointments as im showcasing all week next week.

You are quite welcome Chazzafrazz
And thanks for the kind words Elephantbum!

Today was a good day.
Water - check
3packs - check
Nothing else.. Office SOO quiet... Everyone on either side of the ocean still nursing their post Oscar party hangovers! :very_drunk::drunk:

It's going to be quiet until Thursday so I'm going to take advantage of that and do "lady's business" appointments as im showcasing all week next week.

You are doing great - one little blip didn't make you throw it all away that's all you can ask of yourself. It's great your husband is so invested. Mine can be a great support - he certainly gets more excited than I do when the weight comes off like its a personal achievement or something but the flip side of that is that he can be a little critical when I fail. I was big when he married me so it is not about the weight I guess it is about how I feel about myself. Hopefully yours is nothing but supportive....

Ok so here's to another 100% day.this week should be easy - as I will be looking forward to all the pampering- but I'm trying to divise a plan for next week.
I leave in Sat, so I'll weigh in that day.
I'm meeting people everyday from Monday on... Lunch and dinner out E V E R Y day!!!. o_O:(
Will do fish and seafood most likely grilled, try not to touch the yummy mezzes, nix the sauces - but that is still at least 15 meals

Going great there with the 100% TS :D

Next week will be busy though, good idea to try have some diet positive choices in mind.

Just remember you have to overeat 3,500 calories just to put on 1lb so I'm sure you will be fine :)

so how does that work if you're doing a vlcd? are you saying that all i'm going to gain is glycogen? If i don't eat 3500 over for the week? that's an extra 500 cals a day? So if I stay at 800-1000 then I should be ok right?
There will be no drinking, no sweets - I will try to limit the carbs as well

Hope everyone has a great day!
I'm being pressured about what I'm packing (clothes-wise)... I was kind of wanting to do it last minute, but that's me being an ostrich...
I'm all set otherwise, but what to wear... Oh what to wear?!? Nothing fits right - and yet, I have to make a spectacular impression
Can I call in sick for the week? All kidding aside, I'm very nervous

so how does that work if you're doing a vlcd? are you saying that all i'm going to gain is glycogen? If i don't eat 3500 over for the week? that's an extra 500 cals a day? So if I stay at 800-1000 then I should be ok right?

I think it's 3,500 calories over your basic metabolic rate (which is crudely calculated based on your height, weight and activity level - it doesn't take into account medical conditions and other factors though, so really only a guide) - which is essentially the amount of calories you need each day to maintain yourself at your current weight.

Good luck packing. Am sure you'll find something to wear to look fabulous! Where are you off to?

Thanks womble! I'm off for a business meeting marathon in Athens. It's a been a huge financial undertaking with decision-makers and private companies (can say no more) and thus it will be high maintenance all the way ! *cry*
Many of these transactions take place around meals and cocktails- so I'll be there with my fizzy water... And clothes I'll pretend I feel comfortable in... Frankly I'd thought I would have lost more by now. The minute I get back I'm starting my exercise regimen - I need to stop procrastinating

You'd think now we've all lost a deal of weight clothes would be a bit easier :)

Hope you find something fantastic to wear :D

I'm sure you'll look fabulous. You've been doing so well at your diet I'm sure you'll make sensible choices while you are away.
Try and enjoy it even though it is work :)

My plan went south in a second. Had 2 -3 apps this morning and I was going to lay out the clothes i'm taking to try them on... All of a sudden i was hungry, so had my first pack at 11:30 - I had a look at the schedule my asst sent me, and was contacted by my assigned interpreter so he could gage my speaking style and calibrate his interpretive style (whatever?!) - by the time that was done I "NEEDED" another meal (1:30pm:eek:) - responded to emails, proof-read an article... finally got back to the clothes, got frustrated with the clothes and had a bar :eek::eek::eek::eek:

So in my head I was like whatever, I'm going to be eating next week... but deep down I knew that was an excuse to have a 4th product as today is not next week. Had another liter of water (had already had 4) - and got caught up with anything BUT the clothes...
So now I'm sitting on my bedroom couch with clothes strewn out all over the place...
Think I'm going to give up and start fresh first thing tomorrow morning... I don't want pictures taken *cry,cry cry* I think THAT's the real subject, I feel huge - I've got a rash on my face and I have a weird deflated second chin - or the beginning of a sagging neckline going on... waahhh having a meltdown here

Back