Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

I'm so sleepy!!!!!! ....... :nightf: Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Awh! Sweetie can't you have your shake a bit earlier and get an early night? I do to think I could have my last shake that late. I can wait until about 8pm and then have to be in bed by 9pm especially the first few days!

Well done for getting back to it hun, you are such an inspiration to me. :happy096:

Huh! Thought I sent this message at 8am!

Thank you lovely Kira, Bubbles, Jen & Jo :)

I must be in ketosis - I had a lovely sleepless night (after being so knackered I could hardly think when I got home!) but the plus side is I haven't been hungry all day :D Not even tempted by all the lovely lunch smells and making Sunshine Boy's dinner :)

It's so good to be back.... Even the TOTM bloating isn't phasing me! Yeeee haah ;)

I hope everyone had a magic day xx

Last edited:
Brilliant! The ketosis that is and not the poor nights sleep! I found the last couple,of nights awful sleep wise too and it seems to be when I do a vlcd. It does settle for ,e and I am sure it will for,you.

Have another great day tomorrow and thank you for getting me back on track! Counted yesterday as day 1 as it was weigh day so completing day 2 today.

Brilliant! The ketosis that is and not the poor nights sleep! I found the last couple,of nights awful sleep wise too and it seems to be when I do a vlcd. It does settle for ,e and I am sure it will for,you.

Have another great day tomorrow and thank you for getting me back on track! Counted yesterday as day 1 as it was weigh day so completing day 2 today.

Oh that's made my day, it really has :D Fantastic news about day 2 completion!

Have you started a diary thread? Well done you :happy096: x

You know the drill:) Stick to plan and you the odds on the scale will ever be in your favour! Sorry been watching Hunger Games on DVD with my boys over holidays! If you haven't seen it there is a line they keep repeating "may the odds be ever in your favour" Couldn't help myself!

Bev I had a diary in the silver section and currently is it called Back to the Business of weightless. I like to change it from time to time! I like it over there as I have some lovely Mini friends Ive known for a while and they have been such a support especially over 2013. I am not techy and no idea how to add a link!

But it doesn't mean you haven't lost more, the scales weigh everything, not just fat. You can get a small loss because of water retention, bloating, muscle increase etc. If you stick to the plan, it's impossible not to lose fat. Anyway, have you seen what a pound of fat looks like? It's not as insignificant as it seems!

But it doesn't mean you haven't lost more, the scales weigh everything, not just fat. You can get a small loss because of water retention, bloating, muscle increase etc. If you stick to the plan, it's impossible not to lose fat. Anyway, have you seen what a pound of fat looks like? It's not as insignificant as it seems!

Hear hear!!

I know you're right FF (and a pound of fat is not only nasty, it's pretty significant).... Either way, I'm cool with whatever Sunday wi brings :D I'm too exhausted for high emotion. This new job had me run ragged! xx

Was going to ask how the job was going now that you have had a few days run at it. I will also be happy with whatever Sunday brings. I'm just so delighted to have been able to get back on plan so easily. We clearly can't be on packs forever but it encourages me that I may be able to use them from time to time to manage things. The first time I lost, I thought it was weakness to go back to packs and avoided them for a couple of years when they could have been quite helpful.

Hope you are having a good day!

I have to agree that as a tool vlcd are great for maintaining. If I didn't continue to use them on and off over last 6 months I would have regained more than the six seven pounds I gained after my initial loss.

Bev it does it frustrating when on such a tough plan that there is only a pound loss but in the long term the weightless is good and it is still faster than a conventional plan. We just have to try and be patient. It is great you are busy at work as it will certainly help keeping you distracted.

Back