Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Of course I will share. Think it's going to be really interesting and I think the more we talk about this stuff and bring all of our different takes on common experiences the more we will learn to help us navigate the tricky road of maintenance. I used to think there would be one final piece of the jigsaw and once that fell into place, I'd have this cracked but I think we will have to keep working on this and learning forever. I think it's a bit like going round in circles but getting better each time round.

Anyway, for today the big news is fresh fat!!

Drumroll please...... 15st 6lbs!!!!!!:eek: Here's where we stand :

1. 55lbs lost since 3rd October, 55lbs to go (Halfway point hurrah)

2. 10lbs lost since I had 3 days off at Christmas

3. The ketosis stick is bright pink and my mouth feels like I've been sucking new pennies (I've been guzzling down my water so no idea why it's so pink - but worth noting that TOTM masks ketosis)

4. There isn't a number 4,but I'm so happy - this feels like a victory :wee:

Onwards....... xx

Omg! Just caught up on you both! (Bev & Clinq) wow! Two fat burning furnaces!! Well done!! So well deserved! Just love the way you both get on with doing the plan and getting the results!

Drumroll please...... 15st 6lbs!!!!!!:eek: Here's where we stand :

1. 55lbs lost since 3rd October, 55lbs to go (Halfway point hurrah)

2. 10lbs lost since I had 3 days off at Christmas

3. The ketosis stick is bright pink and my mouth feels like I've been sucking new pennies (I've been guzzling down my water so no idea why it's so pink - but worth noting that TOTM masks ketosis)

4. There isn't a number 4,but I'm so happy - this feels like a victory :wee:

Onwards....... xx

wooohooooo!!!

:talk017:

and you will get to the 14s in no time at all!

Love your confidence at work with your sports mixer! The short time I did CD, used to hide my packets and sneak into the break room to make my soups...

hope you have a lovely day and rest of the week!

Hi all, half way through 2nd week and I'm still focused too but not feeling great this morning! Pains in tum! :cry:Really sore!

Glad that I can nip on here and hear about everyone's day though it really keeps me motivated.x

Awh sorry to hear your tummy is sore WTBS. Sometimes I do think whatever is in the vlcd products can cause tummy pains it is what I have found in the past. Make sure you drink enough water throughout day and if pain persists take paracetemol. Hope it gets better and well done on being halfway through second week!

Well I only went and broke the bl00dy rules...... Why oh why did I weigh myself? I know better! 2lbs miraculously appeared on the scales!?! :eek: I mean, seriously? What the.... ?

I'm shocked (and curious) about where it's come from, but whatever.... I've stuck to plan with ease and and apparently I'm peeing a nice pink shade so it's still all good in my 'hood :D Such are the mysteries of the vlcd. It'll be gone by my proper weigh day on Sunday. And a valuable lesson relearned me thinks: stay the heck off the scales until weigh day!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a brilliant 100% day and WTBS, I hope your tum is better xx

Mine varies by up to 5lbs depending on what time of day I weigh, it might just be that.

Morning ladies, Bev my tum is much better today but still a wee bit crampy so hopefully been a wee bug. The battery in my scales ran out the week I started and I have chosen to be weighed fortnightly by my consultant, so I haven't managed to sneak a peak yet. Those 2lbs will definitely be gone by your official weigh in. Have a fab day!:D

Serves me right to be honest. I'm just lucky I've psychologically moved to a place where I don't care! I know I'll lose roughly a stone a month so it's all good :D

Well done WTBS for getting halfway through week 2 (despite the dodgy tummy) you must be so happy to have cracked it! Good on ya :happy036:

How're you getting on FF? Goodness - a difference of plus /minus 5lbs would send me slightly potty :) At least you know to avoid the scales until weigh day!

Bev sorry you got a scare from the scares?scales. It is not a gain and just fluctuations of 'stuff' going through the body. It may not have used up all the water you drank yesterday or digested all the vlcd packs, it may take longer some days than others. The human body is a complicated machine and domestic scales probably aren't bend they are inaccurate at the best of times. You will be fine and on track by next weigh in (you are on track as you are on plan but the scales will get back on track too :) )

Back