Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Aww! Thanks Manx xx You're one to talk about being motivational! Enough talking, when can we see the dress lol

Keep on doing as amazingly as you are..... The end is in sight :D xx

12 April is the big day, then I'm off on honeymoon, so it'll most likely be when I get back, although I may be able to pop one up off my phone before I fly out :)

Just had some gorgeous Cajun chicken and Salad for tea, so happy to have a bit of food again! We'll get there, you'll be joining me soon enough lovely xx

12 April is the big day, then I'm off on honeymoon, so it'll most likely be when I get back, although I may be able to pop one up off my phone before I fly out :)

Just had some gorgeous Cajun chicken and Salad for tea, so happy to have a bit of food again! We'll get there, you'll be joining me soon enough lovely xx

oh so exciting its getting close now
jxx

All's good on this front.... Just been so exhausted with work, and trying to leave everything shipshapeandperfect before i buzz off for a week!

Cold as a frozen tundra here today (which always triggers my food daemons) but actually not feeling any urges to self-sabotage! Must be winning my battle to combat overeating :D

I hope everyone has a fantastic 100% day and on plan xx

Hi C, tomorrow is my lady day before surgery on Friday..... I'm looking forward to the rest! Lol. Work had been a real labour of love this week because I just want to focus on what's to come. Note to self: do not ever, ever, EVER work right up to the eleventh hour! I haven't even had a chance to pack my nightie and boys and bobs yet - it'll have to be a rush job when I get in from work tomorrow. I loathe being disorganised :(

Apart from all that, at least I had a really good 100% SS day! :D (I've decided to be just as grateful for the good days as when I started this journey to keep it all fresh and acknowledge the victories are always hard won).

How's your day been? xx

I've done a few of those eleventh hour things. Usually driven by guilt and then find that no one else was really that bothered!! All our organisation skills for someone else and whatever's left for ourselves - I know they pay us but there's definitely some truth in the 'put your own oxygen mask on first' phrase. Hope today is slightly less manic and you get your bits together. Definitely something in the enforced rest. I hope you have some good reading material to keep you occupied. Are you allowed to stay on plan during your recovery?

And well done on the 100%. I've slipped to something closer to 90% so have given myself a talking to and planned a 100% day. Feeling better so no excuses.

Struggling to get back on track after my week of add a meal :S feeling hungry again!

Back on SS 100% as of today though so no naughtyness! I've had to change my consultant too as the lady I go to has stopped now. So I don't get weighed in now until next Friday (21st) which gives me 9 days to work work work at losing this weight! I want at least 5/6 lbs by next Friday and need it to keep me on track :)

Good luck everyone for 100% on plan this week - each day is a step closer to our goals xx

I've done a few of those eleventh hour things. Usually driven by guilt and then find that no one else was really that bothered!! All our organisation skills for someone else and whatever's left for ourselves - I know they pay us but there's definitely some truth in the 'put your own oxygen mask on first' phrase. Hope today is slightly less manic and you get your bits together. Definitely something in the enforced rest. I hope you have some good reading material to keep you occupied. Are you allowed to stay on plan during your recovery?

And well done on the 100%. I've slipped to something closer to 90% so have given myself a talking to and planned a 100% day. Feeling better so no excuses.

Ha! You know me so well! Ordered some (7) excellent reads from Amazon so well covered there - and got the film 'Bridesmaids' which I haven't watched bit hear is full of laughs....

My boss day insistent and wanted me to leave at 11, but you know how it is when you've started a project from scratch.... I just had to make sure my 'baby' (at last count 700 pages of 'baby' :eek:) were all printed, read, categorised and redacted to my standards. Managed to get out at 3pm and bought the unsexiest flannel fleecy nightgown from M&s for my hospital stay (washing it as I type this - well the washing machine is lol)

You know what love? 90‰ is about 100 % better than you were before committing to this. You've been poorly, and rushing around for weeks now.... Give yourself a crack (I think you're like me: a "break" conjures nasty images in my mind of slippery slopes and bingeing - so just a 'crack', before you get back to it, hey? :D) I have no doubt the bits of protein etc are what your body needs right now to fight off germs you've probably been incubating for three or four weeks.

I'm going to play it by ear: shake when I feel like it, low carb when I feel like it.... As you can tell I'm a great believer in tuning into your body's needs.... From here on out food is for survival not a cuddle/sex/comfort /sensory substitute :) Who's with me? :soapbox: lol xx

Hey Bev,

Glad to see your still on track! It's crazy how these months have flown by!

Sending love your way xoxo

Viita!!!!!!!!! Welcome back gorgeous! When did you get back from your trip!?! How was it? Your friends in the US must have been stunned at how brilliantly you've done. The time has flown by - and my goodness you've done AMAZINGLY! Bravo :D Final push for you now, isn't it? So good to hear from you chick xx

Struggling to get back on track after my week of add a meal :S feeling hungry again!

Back on SS 100% as of today though so no naughtyness! I've had to change my consultant too as the lady I go to has stopped now. So I don't get weighed in now until next Friday (21st) which gives me 9 days to work work work at losing this weight! I want at least 5/6 lbs by next Friday and need it to keep me on track :)

Good luck everyone for 100% on plan this week - each day is a step closer to our goals xx

Vikki darling,.... Hang on, I've got a LOT to say but just got soap in my eye..... Back in a sec.....

And as promised, I'm (by necessity) a day ahead of everyone else, but dum dum duuuuh (what? Dramatic music! Lol)..... Drumroll pleeeease..... I went into Next and M&S and could fit my a$$ in a size 14 (jeans and tailored trousers)!!!!!! Size 14 by the 14th was the deal ladies and gents, I'm going to need cheering up tomorrow so I fully expect those results to come pouring in (oh yes a bit of emotional blackmail lol) :D

And as of this morning I'm 14st 8lbs, just missed my personal goal of 14.07 by 14th Feb, but if I concentrate really hard (and have a poo - sorry couldn't resist! You know you've thought that before weigh in too lol) I just may lose that extra pound by tomorrow lol

Be well beautiful people xx

Woo hoo Very very well done. I will I think be doing my proper try on tomorrow night but I will definitely give you an update. I'm sure that pound will be gone in the morning - whatever way it goes!

I hope that fleecy nightie is a 14 too!! Also, that everything goes really well tomorrow and that you are soon through the other side enjoying your reading and rest. Let us know how you get on x

I bought some size 14s from Asda tonight. I'll try them tomorrow, but don't hold your breath!

Oooh! Good luck ladies :D Can't wait for my updates.

I'm just marking time until I go on at 12..... Thus far I've cleaned, dusted, and mopped downstairs (waaay to early to hoover upstairs). The Sunshine Boy gave me the sweetest speech day before yesterday along the lines of he's coming and won't listen to argument. To make the offer even more beautiful: he has a one off opportunity to make a music video tonight. My boy cancelled. At 15! I'm so so proud of the man he's becoming...... He lives and breathes for his music career and is one of the most talented poets/spoken word/lyricists I've ever heard of or read (and that's saying a lot!) - he needs to mature and get some life experience in his music and verse, but wow.

Any whoooooo. Bored now. Oh wait! I have a confession of sorts! Yesterday, with malice a forethought I did hereby buy two packets of my 'ambrosia' (aka Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps) to partake of this morning as part of my last meal. There. Confession. I haven't had a crisp in FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) Months! Now if you know me, you'll know if I really was on one in the past a six pack could be devoured in one sitting (well with 6 trips to the goodies cupboard - who the heck was I kidding?) So I hopped out of bed at 6am, came downstairs, put the kettle on for my morning shake, fed Curious George (my cutie cat), and looked at the 2 packets sniggering from the top of the fridge. My question to self was this: do you ever want to be that girl again? for the rest of your life? You've not had your fix in 5 months, and never again will you long for the artificial flavours of a packet of cheese and onion. You can be that perky "I'm just going to the gym/run/yoga" girl who grabs an apple and comes home to a Greek salad. That started five months ago. Eh. You want onion and cheese? Have a bite of an actual onion :) No thanks."..... and I turned away. Victory. At last :D Now if that had been a lamb chop, who knows? But I'm winning. Not every battle, but the war for sure xx

Sounds like that boy of yours is already quite mature. Even the best ones can turn in on themselves at 15 so he sounds like a one off. You should be proud. And well done for cataloging the battle of the Walkers - I think if we write these down - whether we resist or not - then they lose their power to shame us and make us miserable in the future. That's why we're all here.

Anyway, well done on the 14s. I decided I couldn't wait, so I tried on. And a warehouse 14 skirt fitted and I could have inflicted it on my colleagues had I been able to decide on the right top. Also a Pepperberry dress in a 14 really curvy ( they have extra room for boobs) fitted really well and I can wear it out tomorrow. If I remember there may be photos!

Can't say have a great day really when surgery is involved but feel your indefatigable optimism will somehow make it so!!

just ending out to work

and wishing you all the best for the surgery. that battle has the tide turned without a shadow of doubt.
jxxxx

Back