Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

I have full view of Gorgeous George so ready for the outfits. I will be yogaing from 5.30 to 6.45 but will be checking in before and after.

Well done on limiting the gain. That's great and definitely in fresh fat soon. I'm stalling, clearly to allow you to catch up!! :rolleyes: I was excited to see the 14s but I'll be even more excited to see the back of them.

Hope you have a good start to the week but don't go to gung ho - you need to be pretty and witty tomorrow!!

Hi Kira! Thankfully the tummy rumbling has stopped! Could you imagine how embarrassing that could be in public?

Any news on the job front? I'm check into your thread later to get the latest xx

Morning Bev. No news on job front yet. I have another interview lined up in London on Thursday. It's a 6 month fixed term contract which made it more appealing that going straight for a permanent job. I would prefer to stay up in the North but there is hardly anything up here so I will have to commute back up north at weekends or most weekends. It won't be easy but I haven to keep my options open if I don't get anything here.

So. Another 100% begins :D I'm running a bit of an experiment to see what impact 3 Vs 4 shakes make on a daily basis weight loss wise (I'm taking other factors into account such as water intake & retention, hormonal changes etc) as I'm right on the cusp at 5' 8" so I could go either way and have 3 products or 4 a day. Yesterday I had 4 shakes, all my water, retained a bit of water and lost 1lb overnight.... This is a risky strategy for me so if I have just 3 shakes today and weigh tomorrow I'm not allowing myself to weigh again until my official weigh day of Sunday. The 'Scares' are aptly named where I'm concerned, mysterious gains send me into a tizz lol so I use sparingly! And with MUCH caution.

In other news, I know I haven't dated in a while, but is this a new thing where your date doesn't call or text for three days? Is the date on or not? I really don't like guessing, so if it goes ahead we're going to need some rules. I hope RC doesn't expect to rock up at 7pm with no word - I know myself a bit too well and will NOT be in a mood conducive to going anywhere. Seems a bit rude to me, but it could be my nerves playing tricks on me :confused: Watch this space, I may do the Fashion parade anyway for future reference ;)

Have a great 100% day all xx

Well done on the 100%. I know I should tell you to leave the scares alone but I can't do it myself. I just work on not letting them affect my whole mood.

It's really usual not to hear if you've made an arrangement. Maybe a 'are we still OK for tonight?' on the day. You are allowed to just text that too!! I'm sure it will be absolutely fine. Nerves are natural. I think we need the fashion parade (there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while but much used after family shopping trips) anyway. I will be twisted in impossible postures between 5.30 and 6.45 but available for advice outside of those times.

Lol much appreciated dearheart.... I may just send a quick text, we'll see ;)

How're you getting on today? Still using delaying tactics to great effect? Having the products later in the dasyreally works for a lot of people.... I have to have my first shake as early as possible to get my head on the right place.... Not a huge amount of fun on lazy weekends, but I've got it down to a fine art: guzzle down shake at crack of dawn on weekends then straight back to bed (ish) :p xx

Last edited:
Oh gosh! That sucks!

I haven't been able to check in today. Just got a mo to come and see the outfits. Oh no!

I haven't dated in about 7 years so no words of wisdom. Other than. See what happens tomorrow. Don't give up yet. If he postpones tomm, maybe it wasn't meant to be?? Sorry bev. Hate that this is happening to a wonderful person like u :-(

It's a bit sh!t tbh :mad: Actually, I'm more miffed that there was no apology nor explanation... I really REALLY like old fashioned courtesies. Holding open doors, calling every so often, walking me to my door, not cancelling flipping dates at the last minute with no apology.... How hard can it be? And this is the second cancelled date. Yes. In keeping score. At this rate I'll be the boy who cried wolf and no one will give a monkeys about helping me choose an outfit when it does finally happen! Hrrumph :mad:

Okay. It's out of my system :) Every thing happens for a reason. And I'll try my very hardest to not be put off completely (although I'm getting to that stage).

Enough man-talk How's your day been sweets? xx

I think there is a lot to be said for old fashioned manners. You must be truly annoyed and rightly so.

I did my fair share of dating in 2008-2012 and the behaviour is sometimes bizarre. My general advice is to spread the messages wide and not get too involved until they have really earned your trust, but this felt a bit different as if there was more invested in it from both sides because of that history. Plus I know from experience that when you are hearing all the right things it's hard not to build things up. I don't think he is a lost cause given all the things he has said but this is rude and I think you are far too lovely to let it happen one more time and I also think you know that too. Hopefully he will come up trumps tomorrow and take you somewhere lovely. And if not, we are here for you to rant and rave and cheer you on to the point of ultimate fabulousness so you can get out there again. It's hard to keep the faith sometimes but the lovely man sat at the other end of my sofa shows that it can all come right in the end and it will for you too. Positive vibes :vibes:

Oh thank you C, it did feel like it could be more than the usual dating nonsense with all the history between us, but you know what? I like good manners and I deserve them. I sent a reply message suggesting that as I'd had no apology nor explanation I could only assume his work and life were manic at the moment , and as he'd had to cancel the previous date too, how about he gets in touch when life isn't so busy? I finished by saying I'd look forward to him getting in touch when things were calmer... That's okay, right? I think it is: it's fair, calm (MUCH calmer than what I wanted to say!) and to the point. Done.

I truly believe at this stage of my life, and this period of self awareness ( these diet triumphs and journeys are all about self awareness) I deserve it all. When you accept less (and it always starts in small insidious ways) you are telling your subconscious inner child that you deserve less. And that leads to attempts to 'fill that void of unworthiness' with food /sex /drink /unhealthy relationships. I don't want to over analyse this, after all it was just a casual date, but. I deserved an apology, and I deserved being asked IF I could reschedule. Manners. Nothing I wouldn't offer myself if the shoe was on the other foot. So. If I never hear from him again? So be it. He wasn't for me. Maya Angelou (Poet Laureate) has a profound saying: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them, the first time." I Love that and it speaks to me deeply. We'll see who RC is: will there be an apology, acknowledgement, and entreaty to do over? Or arrogant, sulky silence that I'm not immediately making myself avaliable on his schedule? No biggie - life marches on. And there will be someone out there for me :) And darn it - I will be slim and sexy enough to knock his little socks off when he shows up lol

The triumph for today? I didn't self - sabotage with food in my misery and confusion. Guess I'm all growed up :D xx

That's more than reasonable. Have you heard back yet?

Hi Bev

It's been crazy busy at work... Managed to read your updates but not had sufficient time to post.

Oh forget RC... His loss - MEN! :mad:

Well done on not reaching for comfort food... how many days has it been 100% now?

Back