Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Hurray!!!!!!!! :wee:

Wow. I'm alarmingly happy. Memo to self: I need to get out more.

Hope you had a lovely busy Sunday after your relaxing Saturday and the week isn't too full of impossible tasks :)

Hello lovely C :D Sunday was insanely tiring (caught in unbelievable traffic on the motorway. Pretty grim.) didn't get in until the wee small hours, but it was lovely to see all my friends and we managed to see my Mum and sisters (+ nieces and Bro-in-law) which was just.... perfectly wonderful :) Gosh. I love and miss them being close by so much.

I hope you're having an amazing week dearheart xx

Replied to a very old post because the app didn't update. Now deleted while I catch up!

the packs have been sent, special delivery for bev!
jx

Woohooooooo :D Is it really sad that I slept so much better and woke up feeling relieved and at peace? Lesson Learned: don't slope off into a corner to drive yourself slowly insane.... Log on and share with the 'Yaya Sisterhood', someone just may have the answer :)

Thank you Jen! I wuv youuuuuu :Dxx

Lol! I feel your pain! I have to use my phone ALL the time as my sodding laptop has died a long overdue death :( I hope you're doing great xx

I have to borrow my boyfriends and the times it's free are few and far between!

As for me, diet wise everything is fine. Life wise, not so much but it's good practice for riding the misery out without trying to beat it back with food, so maybe it's a positive thing!

Thanks Bev! I need to give my head a wobble. Another terrible week this week and I don't even get weighed in until this evening!

Going to scrap SS+ this next week and go back to one full, good, 100% on plan week on SS!!!! I know if I stick to it I'll lose a good 5/6lbs and it will give me a good boost and make me happy again.

I have a goal weight of 14st 3lbs before hols so just under a stone to go in 7 weeks which, even with increasing calorie intake, should be doable. Especially if I do a good SS week and lose 5/6lbs. Just need to not sabotage myself! I just want to fit in my bikinis and my linen trousers for holiday - refusing to go buy new! Luckily my dresses are all strecth top maxi dresses so they still fit (just about).

Hello lovely C :D Sunday was insanely tiring (caught in unbelievable traffic on the motorway. Pretty grim.) didn't get in until the wee small hours, but it was lovely to see all my friends and we managed to see my Mum and sisters (+ nieces and Bro-in-law) which was just.... perfectly wonderful :) Gosh. I love and miss them being close by so much.

I hope you're having an amazing week dearheart xx

Yes I had a lovely family weekend and it's hard being far away. My week is fine. Thought my experimenting was causing the scales to stick but they seem to be moving a bit. I seem to have found more patience.

Glad you got your packs sorted. Thought I might have to offer Lighter Life packs and don't think that would have gone down too well. If you were really stuck and have a Superdrug they do a range of the LL stuff in there now for 5:2 fast. It would at least keep you on the narrow path if you were determined and in the zone.

Have a great day. TGIF!!:character00238:

I have to borrow my boyfriends and the times it's free are few and far between!

As for me, diet wise everything is fine. Life wise, not so much but it's good practice for riding the misery out without trying to beat it back with food, so maybe it's a positive thing!

Oh dearheart I'm sorry to hear all is not peachy in your world right now :-( but a HUGE "Go You!!! for not smothering your troubles with food.... Take your positives where you can get 'em, right? xxxx

Hiya Vikki,

Going to scrap SS+ this next week and go back to one full, good, 100% on plan week on SS!!!! I know if I stick to it I'll lose a good 5/6lbs and it will give me a good boost and make me happy again

That sounds like an EXCELLENT idea sweets. A solid SS week to get you in the 'losing' frame of mind may be just the thing (and kick start your metabolism!) win win :)

As you well know a stone in 7 weeks is nothing! So let's kick this into high gear and have you buying a couple of pure cotton and linen (aka unforgiving) dresses to swan around in of an evening on your hols....

I feel a challenge coming on.... Lol xx

Yes I had a lovely family weekend and it's hard being far away.

It can actually be unbeatable sometimes. But. How blessed we are to have them (near or far) - I hope your Da is well lovely - I need to have a proper catch up this week on your news x

Re: LL? it's insane - one of my sisters looooved all the products; I reacted violently to ALL the products. Having said that, it was week one-battle-into-ketosis-week so maybe I didn't give them a fair shake (geddit? Huh? Huh? Geddit? :D) .... But ewwwww lol

Movie night with my lovely SB tonight (12 Years a Slave) - Im riding high (still) because the fear of product deprivation is over!

Big hugs & much love to all.... I will be appropriating the lad's Apple Mac this weekend so that I can thread hop to my hearts' content :) xx

Jen!!!!! My care package just arrived!!!!! :bliss:

I'm especially going to enjoy the the toffee & walnut shake and the rice pudding.... I've not tried them before. Woohooo exciting times :D (is it embarrassing to admit I've been singing and doing a happy jig to 'knees up farmer brown' - why is that even stuck in my head as one of my happy songs? Lol)

TOTM has finally arrived *boo hiss* so first product of the day, then hot water bottle, nurofen, bed and book for as long as I can ;) xx

Ps: thanks for coming to the rescue J xx

ha ha ha why is it we get silly little songs in our head? i had sunshine and lollipops rolling round mine last week, careful of the knee mind. glad the packs arrived. the toffee and walnut is my fav but its all a personal thing. the rice pudding is a tasteless affair unfortunately but i found it was improved considerably by adding nutmeg or a spice of your choice but no matter it keeps you on plan, hurrah!

yeah you get curled up and enjoy some me time. im hoping to get out and about today weather permitting might even venture up arthur s seat today get my inca training going again

jxx

Inca training? What's that? Am I missing a movement here? Thanks for the nutmeg tip - I'll be doing that....

It's already pretty glorious out there today. I vote weekends are doubled to being 4 days long (especially in summer) :) could you imagine? The clocks go forward and the government officially deems we still get paid but have more down time..... Ahh.... A pretty dream. Now which one of you will be running for Prime Minister in that platform :D I'll go door to door and rile up the masses lol

Have a beautiful 100% day people!! As that cow Aunty Flo had moved in for the week ;) I'm off to record the last good weight (this am) before the bloat really sets in! xx

the inca training is just me getting off the sofa and walking up hills for when i walk the inca trail in june. so excited as im finally making it to peru after 18years of waiting im finally going to be scoring that particular life goal off the list, woo blooming woo!

on the rice pudding front just remenbered that you need to soak the "rice" for at least 10 to 15mins the recommended time is too short.

Ohhhh. That sounds truly amazing!! D@mn. You're going on a bonafide adventure :D You've got to share lots and lots of photos with us when you're back!!!!! And June is one hot minute away..... I'm so excited for you x

Ps: thanks for the rice pudding tip... Over not made it before but I know my old CDC has a how-to video of it on U tube :) I need all the help I can get! xx

im getting very excited myself must admit, im going with a particularly good friend, we done a few trips together and know that we travel in the same fashion so it makes a huge diff. it is her 40th birthday and on the sunrise of her birthday we will be entering machu picchu, think its going be one of life special moments (provided there is no altitude sickness, we are taking our time acclimatising so fingers crossed) it is coming round surprisingly fast. we start in lima then fly to cusco have a week before we start the trek, normally we d be gadding about left, right and centre but we ll be taking it a bit easier as i ve never been at high altitude before. will manage a trip to the sacred valley too. once the trek is finished we ll have about 10 days left and next stop is lake titicaca or a wee trip into the Amazon we can please ourselves. i like not having a set game plan when you travel the bare bones are fine but once your on the road its good to be able to alter the time to suit the place. this trip is a bit more structured than normal but it just had to be with walking the trail. i have a life goal that is to reach 100 countries before i slip this mortal coil and this will be my 51st so im getting part 2 under way( might even get a 52nd is we make it to Bolivia as well) not bad since i was under 10 at 30.

hope your having a grand morning sure sb wil be spoiling you, im off to see my mum later. quite excited about that too, i love eastern Europe and i ve booked them a weekend in kracow. it is a fab city and its a good starter for ten but im hoping it ll show them why i love the east so much (but with more of the western trapping that they enjoy)

jx

Wow sounds like a fab trip!!! So energetic too. Myself, I can't wait for 47 days to pass so I can lie my fat ass on a sun lounger and soak up the sun all day long - bliss. haha so lazy

Kicking it up a gear this week. I lost 1 3/4 lbs last week which put's me at 15stone and 3/4 (can't put the 3/4 on the weight thing on here doesn't work. Less than a stone to go before hols now! Want to be at least down to 14 stone 3lbs! If I can get more off then that'd be grand! Only 4 3/5 lbs to go til I've done 2 stone which is awesome!

Gonna be zumba-ing my tushy off this week - thank God for the Kinect! Can sweat and look a mess without anyone else seeing. Well except the poor dog and fella lol Had an iffy start to the weekend but now 100% on plan Starving but I'm gonna do it. Want at least 4lbs off this week.

Good luck all for another 100% on plan day xx much love xx

Back