Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

*i love eastern Europe and i ve booked them a weekend in kracow. it is a fab city and its a good starter for ten but im hoping it ll show them why i love the east so much (but with more of the western trapping that they enjoy)*

Gosh Jen, it sounds absolutely fantastic! I love your nomadic spirit... If love to eye Amazon, and the Pyramids and all that's ancient in this world.... Pure magic.

My gorgeous SB pampered me rotten, I spent the whole day being waited on and he even cleaned the house :eek: lol

xx

That sounds like a fantastic trip. I really want to do that and it's still one of my big motivators- that and trekking in Nepal. I really don't think it would have been possible to do either with 7 stone on my knees.

Hope you are having a brilliant day Bev and enjoying your new flavours. The rice pudding sounds interesting.

I know! It sounds fantastic - and just serves to remind us of how much the world has opened up for us now we've shaved years off of our lives :D So to keep up with Jen, you'll be heading to Nepal and I'll be heading for Egypt....

I hope you've had a great day xx

Hiya Vikki :)

Myself, I can't wait for 47 days to pass so I can lie my fat ass on a sun lounger and soak up the sun all day long - bliss. haha so lazy*

That's been my speed for every holiday until now - but we'll be so skinny and healthy soon we'll be forced to conquer the world :D

You will be losing that stone in NO time! Are you SSing this week? xx

I'm attempting to SS but I've had a few cheeky bits of chicken this week. However I'm "cancelling it out" by zumba-ing my tushy off! lol here's hoping it works though

Good mooooorning!!!! :D

I'm a bit punch drunk and running on pure adrenaline already - we had a late night well into the wee hours as we had to drive into London for an 8pm interview at a sixth form college the Sunshine Boy wants to go to. In absolutely exhausted.

Ask instead of being miserable, I decided to hop out of bed and wake up happy :D No telling what state the SB will be in when he wakes up lol

Oh, and I had to have some chicken for dinner with a small side of curry lamb as I raced out of here after work with no product.... Ah well. No harm done (or at least very little). Onwards and downwards! I hope we all have a magic day. Please tell me one of us will win the lottery soon so we can get to travelling instead of workin' :) xx

hi beverly, im pretty new on minimins and im just discovering your thread, i didnt read all of it i must admit but i read a good portion of the starting few pages then realised how long it actually was. Looks like you are doing amazingly well. my starting weight was 21 stone and 7 lbs, 3 weeks later and i am 19 stone and 9 lbs , i know the losses will slow down but i am pretty happy with that. I have been on ss mostly but occasionally having a boiled egg (only twice so far) i am on 4 shakes and most of the time i am only having 3. havent tried bars or porridge yet but so far the soup has been kind of gross lol.

well done on how far you have come, its very inspirational, i can related to a lot of what you say about your ex and also your feelings about how your fat has held you back. MY big goal is to get to target around halloween, i have booked tickets to an amazing halloween ball that i have never had the guts to go to before, this year i am really going to camp it up and go for it.

Hi all! It's been a really intense weekend and the worst part is it was a very challenging week before that :break_diet:

I don't know what's been going on with me, but I certainly misplaced my mojo... There's so much I could blame it on (and in fact really need to sit down with myself and do some soul searching), but all the blame rests with me. I know better, so I should do better.

Anyway, I won't risk detailing anyone with my song of woe, suffice to say I'm back.... Day 1, week 1 my journey back to ketosis :)

As some of my favourite diaries point out this is a lifelong journey; I don't actually know the damage (been avoiding the scales like the plague), but here's hoping WI next Sunday isn't too awful!

Phew. I'm so glad to be back - I know the formula...I'll be haunting MiniMins like crazy this week :D wish me luck xx

Actually.... Sod that. I will be in ketosis in 4 days! Forget luck, send me some strength and focus! I'm alllll over this - goal weight? Here I come :) x

Morning Bev how did it go for your SB at 6th form college? X

Hi K, amazing news on that front: SB got offered a place straight away! Totally covered himself in glory :) He was eloquent, confident and focused.... They loved him and I'm so proud.

I just need to know what's happening with this job now (will they ever offer me a permanent post or not?) - if I get a permanent job up here, he'll have to move in with his father in London to go to that sixth form. I'm not too excited about that idea. So we'll keep looking up here too, and what will be, will be. As long as we're together and I can keep a roof over our heads, we'll be alright :) xx

hi beverly, im pretty new on minimins and im just discovering your thread, i didnt read all of it i must admit but i read a good portion of the starting few pages then realised how long it actually was. Looks like you are doing amazingly well. my starting weight was 21 stone and 7 lbs, 3 weeks later and i am 19 stone and 9 lbs , i know the losses will slow down but i am pretty happy with that. I have been on ss mostly but occasionally having a boiled egg (only twice so far) i am on 4 shakes and most of the time i am only having 3. havent tried bars or porridge yet but so far the soup has been kind of gross lol.

well done on how far you have come, its very inspirational, i can related to a lot of what you say about your ex and also your feelings about how your fat has held you back. MY big goal is to get to target around halloween, i have booked tickets to an amazing halloween ball that i have never had the guts to go to before, this year i am really going to camp it up and go for it.

Hi Katsparkle! Welcome :welcome: Please forgive me for not replying sooner! I've been up my own *rs* with my own drama nonsense - but I'm back now :D

Well done on such phenomenal perseverance and great losses so far :clap: this is truly difficult, so well done you for fighting to make the change (and the great initial losses set you up nicely for the 'slow and steady' to come) - don't forget that even when the losses slow down a bit, they're still huge compared to what you'd lose on other programmes!

Oh you brave soul! Reading through most of these pages! Lol. That Halloween ball sounds like just my cup of tea! Think of how amazing you'll look and feel!!!! What will you go as???

Please let me know if you have a diary I can subscribe to.... Or just share a bit of your journey/story on here if you like :D Welcome aboard hon! I'm going to be here a lot (even more than usual!!) this week, so keep me company!

I hope you had a great 100% fat burning Monday;) xx

I'm also day one of my restart, we can support each other through the next few days.

I do have a diary but it's pretty new, when I am not on my tablet I will post a link.

I'm either going to go as the snow queen or the angel of death lol.

My Monday wasn't 100% but it was close enough lol

Hi all! I just posted this on Clinquant's diary, but wanted to copy it here to kind of explain my blip in a bit more detail before I move on to my victories :)

Hi C, sorry I've been a bit quiet - let's just say I'm bruised, battered, but not broken.... I was catching up on here and I saw that someone had said coming back to the fold as soon as possible is the key after a swan dive into soup and nuts :)rolleyes: I wish it was just soup and nuts lol) so here I am. It all went a bit pear shaped when I scarfed down some curry (sans rice etc) last Tuesday when I was caught short on a loooong evening away from home with no products. Then had to cook for my full house for three days plus the anxiety of looking after Mum, who has Alzheimers, for 3 days, plus having my ex-husband, sisters, nieces etc over. My knee is killing me, I have to bully my son into GCSE revision and I'm just tired.

So. Enough whingeing. Here I am, back on it :) Day 1 SS.

I hope you have a brill day xx

Last edited:
Awh! Bev! Been there done that (life that is) last week and the week before and so on! I'm back (I think) too. Aiming for a SnS day but do need to get the mindset back and stop the whingeing and self pity! As we know life goes on whingeing or no whimpering but hey! It can help!

Sending fab kind vibes for everything sweetie! Xx ((hugs)))

I'm just so glad to have you back. Sorry you've had a grim time. Like you say this is a lifelong journey and the learning is definitely in this kind of week. Sometimes it's just the combination of things that hit us in one go. So the curve balls can be avoided if we are on plan and in the zone but if they hit us at the same time as we have had to have an off plan meal the chemistry of our bodies and the emotions all combine to make us a food monster. We are not weak or stupid - far from it - we are questioning and learning and each time will get a bit easier. I'm sure when we are maintaining we will have frantic and emotional weeks where we will turn to food but as you are doing now will get straight back on it. That overall curve is downwards so who cares where it goes along the way.

So good luck today. Do it like it was the first time and keep yourself busy. The rate I'm losing you'll soon be taking me over. :character00238:

Back