Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

I do wonder if self sabotage is for a reason sometimes.

Maybe it's fear of moving from dieting, which we know so well, to the scary maintenance zone?

For me, I find male attention makes me wobble. I don't like it, and I feel like being overweight protects me from it. Luckily I'm old now though, hooray! ;-)

Just a heads up all - I won't be on for a little while, my phone is dying and the SB just flooded the house by forgetting the bath. Again.

So much for having a relaxing weekend. No electricity - fuses all blown. No heat. No cooker. Not happy.

Stay strong 100 % beautiful people. I'll be back online whenever I can. xx

Hi ladies, loved reading this thread!

I'm back after three successful losses and regains (though I've still kept off 1stone 10lbs of my original loss of 4 stone in 2012) 100% Day 1 & Day 2 and on my third day now and feeling very positive. Absolutely banging headache, but having used ketostix know it's because I'm going into ketosis and just suffering from my carb withdrawal, so its worth it!

Hope you all get back on track to 100%, I can honestly say this diet is one of the best things I ever did, its just the maintaining I need to get my head round this time!

Jo x

Hi beg hope it all gets sorted quickly. X

Hi Jo well done on reaching day 3 and ketosis! It's definitely hardcore doing vlcd!

Hi beg hope it all gets sorted quickly. X

Hi Jo well done on reaching day 3 and ketosis! It's definitely hardcore doing vlcd!

Hi Kira

Yeah it really is but its so worth it! Definitely in ketosis now and feeling much better today. How's yours going?

Hope everyone is doing ok and stayed on their plans this weekend. The dreaded chocolate weekend is upon us eeeekkkkk!!! Love those chocolate eggs I do - must resist!

My CC has told me I'm getting too comfortable in my size 18s. I think she's right. At the start of the week I can put them on and take them off again without undoing the button and that's after a fresh wash and iron. Pushing myself out of my comfort zone this week and am wearing my size 16s. They're tight but they fit. Just not used to tight fitting clothes any more. BUT I think it will work wonders on my brain telling me not to nibble.

Started 810 this week too so it's nice to have something to look forward to of an evening. God bless tuna fish and celery hooraaayyyyyy :)

Oh and plus I tried my holiday clothes on and although not nice and loose, they fit :) so yay, no holiday shopping to do. Except for a couple of strappy tops and a strappless booby holder :)

Have a good 100% day everyone. Let's do it together :D xxx

Such an amazing feeling wearing a smaller size! I find if I'm in a smaller size I'm much more aware of my weight and more inclined to stick to it. Just think, next your size 16s will be too big too!

You're all doing great! I've got a week done but haven't weighed which has been as hard as sticking to vlcd! Being a serial daily weigher that is.

Have be a great day and on plan everyone.

Love this thread :) I start CD 25th April so mentally preparing myself!!!! Good luck everyone x

So I'm back. And it's been such a bloomin difficult week for so many reasons.

The house has finally dried out (still no electricity in the dining room though and ceiling is a mottled mess) - Hurray.

The diet has been disastrous - boo.

It's really weird, but I was desperate to come back on here, and dreading it at the same time :confused:it's so difficult to admit the superwoman powerhouse Me has been in a funk of mental misery...... And eating my way through it. How embarrassing. Do I never learn?

I feel so ungrateful to realise how much living hand to mouth in an impermanent agency role is depressing and, honestly terrifying, me. I have no savings buffer - so at the whims of others I could be out of a job/mortgage /ability to pay bills with a weeks' notice. I know I've been in role for 18 weeks ago have some protection (notice wise) but who knows what those protections are?

And I've been feeling so 'off my game' since the surgery - the flood just sent me into a tail spin. And my poor Sunshine Boy. I've been falling him. There I said it - that's what's pulling me down the most. For the first time ever over not been cracking the whip on his lazy behind with GCSE revision and not been on my game with college applications - I insisted King Twat do some work for once. Result? SB has been offered a place in the one college I researched (40 miles away in case we have to move back to London). I just can't find my energy or FIGHT.

But. Here I am standing. Much to do and much to conquer but this too shall pass. It has to. Straight on to Connexions today to see what colleges and sixth forms there are in Bucks worth applying to!

My size 14s no longer do up, but I'm d@mned if I'll be miserable about being FAT on top of everything else!!!!! And TOTM is due! Lol

Feeling strangely hopeful today - wish me luck xxx

It's really weird, but I was desperate to come back on here, and dreading it at the same time :confused:it's so difficult to admit the superwoman powerhouse Me has been in a funk of mental misery...... And eating my way through it. How embarrassing. Do I never learn?

Oh Bev.
So sorry to hear that you've been in the misery spiral. I could go through all the things you've mentioned and hopefully try and say something to make it better but actually we all know that you know what to do, you are just in a place where everything is overwhelming and for the moment you can't or couldn't. The flood was just the last straw on top of all the other plates you have been spinning. So don't be embarrassed - if there's a woman alive who says she doesn't understand that feeling, I reckon she is lying.
:bighug:
Getting back on here is a great step - not because the fat is the most important thing but it's a sign that you are able to start thinking of solutions. Wishing you a great and hopefully straightforward day.

Oh Bev.
So sorry to hear that you've been in the misery spiral. I could go through all the things you've mentioned and hopefully try and say something to make it better but actually we all know that you know what to do, you are just in a place where everything is overwhelming and for the moment you can't or couldn't. The flood was just the last straw on top of all the other plates you have been spinning. So don't be embarrassed - if there's a woman alive who says she doesn't understand that feeling, I reckon she is lying.
:bighug:
Getting back on here is a great step - not because the fat is the most important thing but it's a sign that you are able to start thinking of solutions. Wishing you a great and hopefully straightforward day.

Oh C, thank you! Based on my past behaviour coming back to the fold on here asap is a triumph in itself - along with cancelling all work/birthday/friend - catch-up lunches for the next 2 weeks. I'm a 'recovering addict' and need to be careful with myself as such!!!

Day 1 is going great so far - the real acid test will be tea time but I'm feeling faint stirrings of my mojo so :fingerscrossed:xx

Oh Bev - sorry to hear you've been having a poop time of it!

Onwards and upwards though chickadee! Together we'll march on and beat this fat!

First week on 810, lost 2.5lbs so happy as I've now lost my firt 2 stone! Still wearing my 16s to work. Still uncomfortable but hey they'll get looser right? Bloody hope so!

3 weeks and 3 days til holiday, still chance to get a couple more lbs off before I go!

Come on girls, we've come so far already let's give it another push to get through the next target wooooooooooooo :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont fret pet:) you ve hit a ruff patch but the only way is up now

you ll get your sassy mojo back. if it was easy to keep on the straight an narrow we d all be slinking around in our size 10s. think its when your in the zone you can t imagine coming unstuck and then all the greedy/stress demons come right back and suddenly we discover we re mortal after all. im nicking the through adversity to the stars keep on chipping away.
the war ain t lost but there is almost always a few battles that we just have to chalk up. im a hiatus just now but i will get back to it and it will come.
and it wouldn t be a post from me with out a film quote so "Why do fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."
jxxx

dont fret pet:) you ve hit a ruff patch but the only way is up now

you ll get your sassy mojo back. if it was easy to keep on the straight an narrow we d all be slinking around in our size 10s. think its when your in the zone you can t imagine coming unstuck and then all the greedy/stress demons come right back and suddenly we discover we re mortal after all. im nicking the through adversity to the stars keep on chipping away.
the war ain t lost but there is almost always a few battles that we just have to chalk up. im a hiatus just now but i will get back to it and it will come.
and it wouldn t be a post from me with out a film quote so "Why do fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."
jxxx

Actually - you're spot on: Through Adversity, To The Stars indeed.... I did laugh at that imagery: too true we'd all be slinking around in size 10. Add to that there'd be no one on here!!!!! :D

Thank you lovely people - Im still hanging in over here and I've safely navigated my first full day SS (The Remix hahaha) without screaming at myself. Bath and bed, QUICK! :rolleyes: xx

Back