Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Hi ladies, loved reading this thread!

I'm back after three successful losses and regains (though I've still kept off 1stone 10lbs of my original loss of 4 stone in 2012) 100% Day 1 & Day 2 and on my third day now and feeling very positive. Absolutely banging headache, but having used ketostix know it's because I'm going into ketosis and just suffering from my carb withdrawal, so its worth it!

Hope you all get back on track to 100%, I can honestly say this diet is one of the best things I ever did, its just the maintaining I need to get my head round this time!

Jo x

Hi Jo! Sorry I was 'out' when you joined the gang :break_diet:..... But I'm back now and raring (okay. Maybe not 'raring'..... but dead keen) to 'get to goal' :D

What day are you one more and how're you finding it? xx

Love this thread :) I start CD 25th April so mentally preparing myself!!!! Good luck everyone x

Hi Adorabubble :) I don't know why but your username just makes me smile! Oooh not long now to the 25th! Are you doing any prep (cutting down and out in carbs) to help you transition smoothly into the plan? It's quite exciting as I'll be restarting along with you (and guzzling water through that first dreaded weekend!)

Are you going to do SS? Forgive me if it's in your stats (in my phone, so limited visibility!) but how much are you looking to shed? This will be great for you - and just in time to enjoy summer without any extra poundage.... :D

Welcome aboard lovely and apologies it took me so long to get back to you - I was busy kicking 'me' out of my way lol xx

Hi Bev! Nice to 'meet' you! Sorry to hear you've struggled, but being back here is a great step in the right direction.

On day 14, 100% every day so far :) Today I've come out of the grumpy/deprived mindset and am feeling positive and excited instead!

How are you feeling?

Well Miss Self Sabotage is back again pmsl. After such a good loss last week and being so excited I've been good all week until last nite! It was pool nite and oh yes, decided that a few chips and sausage wouldn't hurt. Well they have lol weighed myself this morning ahead of my weigh in tomorrow and I'm 1.2lbs heavier! Sticking to it today! Have my wiggle jiggle session and zumba today so hopefully I can do damage control! GRRR so blooming annoyed! 3 weeks and 2 days til holiday - still time to get another 5lbs off!

Welcome back, Bev! Every mistake teaches you something useful if you let it. You will be stronger for it, and more able to cope next time you experience your potential triggers.

I don't think the road to managing over eating is ever a straight one, and it's so important to remember that so you don't give up and throw in the towel at the first hurdle, it's brilliant that you're back.

Keep on!

Well Miss Self Sabotage is back again pmsl. After such a good loss last week and being so excited I've been good all week until last nite! It was pool nite and oh yes, decided that a few chips and sausage wouldn't hurt. Well they have lol weighed myself this morning ahead of my weigh in tomorrow and I'm 1.2lbs heavier! Sticking to it today! Have my wiggle jiggle session and zumba today so hopefully I can do damage control! GRRR so blooming annoyed! 3 weeks and 2 days til holiday - still time to get another 5lbs off!

As long as you get straight back to 100%, and don't let the 'well I might as well give up for the week' thoughts creep in, it's not a failure, its a lesson. Hope you've stayed strong today!

thaaaaaanks

Yeah I stayed strong for yesterday but hasn't made a difference to the scales. Still saying 1lb on which isn't good when I get weighed in tonight :(

Oh well, my own fault. Onwards and upwards. 3 weeks to go now, one last push eh :)

Just take it as a lesson learnt - its never ever worth it!

Yeah I get what you're saying. I just always feel like I've let myself down and woe is me lol just annoy myself because I do really well then fall straight off the wagon and back into the chocolate and crisps lol

Because of our emotional attachment to food, its so easier to do well and lose weight and then reward ourselves with food! Just need to come up with an alternative treat system so you can reward yourself and not feel deprived, but not fall off the wagon either!

Hear hear (to FF, Jo and Clin)!!!!! Ugh. I hate doing this on my mobile, but I'm just checking in to let you know I'm still firmly in the zone :) Aunty Flo has arrived and the period pain is kicking my a$$ but I'm hanging in there for grim life lolDay 3 down, exhausted beyond belief, but in the zooming! Gratitude Journal for today: all of my colleagues (and I do mean ALL) headed to the local upmarket Chinese restaurant for lunch because it's Friday and why the heck not. So. I silenced my inner Chinese addict, made my shake, walked out with them, then: Oh! Silly me, I have to run to Boots!.... Then strolled off and sat on a bench for my lunch break having a gossip with my big sis. Easy. I'm grateful for the strength and the victory over... Week, over myself I guess :) What's everyone else grateful for this Friday (it can be anything)? Lots of positive vibes coming your way, all (especially you Vikki - don't give up on yourself sweetheart. Something will click and you'll lose that tiny bit of "get-off-my-butt" 5lbs so you can float away on your hols all sexy and accomplished!). Day 4? Here I come!!!!! xxx

Really pleased for you Bev! My best friend at work said all of a sudden after walking behind me 'God you've lost loads of weight' and I was so pleased - so I'm grateful for that (and a bit smug!).

When you're in the right mindset it really is a breeze, its when something knocks you sideways its SO hard to get back on it, so that alone is a massive achievement.

Genius way of dealing with the Chinese, Bev. Yay you! I'm so pleased you're back in full force, and what a force you are!

You made great decisions with the Chinese. I really struggle with the Friday feeling and needing a treat so my gratitude is for enjoying a bit of something without going overboard. Just had a quarter of OHs Friday night dinner. Didn't feel deprived at all so the portion thing might be my strategy from now. Also that I'm going to be fifty in a week and I can run - didn't believe I could do that in my twenties let alone now. Been trying to do the #100happydays thing and haven't remembered every day but if you search for the good things each day it's amazing what you find. Hope you find lots of things today :)

Hey Bev

Welcome back... I've been busy at work and been away from here. Catching up quickly this morning.

Hope the rest of yesterday was good xx

Back