Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

This is my 2nd attempt at cwp & currently on day 2. That piece of advice is great! I will not think of the days as enemies but each day as an achievement :)

How was day 1 version 3 Bev?!

Hi guys :)

One been fighting this weird lethargy and nausea - I think it's date to say my body has been in a battle against a virus (or my anaemia may be raring it's ugly head).... Anywho... I'm doing okay. Chained myself to my house and bed yesterday, and that's the plan for today too.

Looking forward to the hardcore challenge of 2 solid weeks SS to kick start this plan properly - nu excuses, no stories :D

Had a glorious STS at weigh in this morning, just grateful in tentatively back in the game (and Vikki, I don't care what plan you're on, we fully expect you to be present - and losing lbs - for roll call lol. Don't go ANYwhere x)

So, by the end of may I'm hoping (at minimum) to have lost 7lbs. Not feeling quite so insane; in really trying to embed in my mind that this is not about misery inducing deprivation, but rather celebratory achievement :)

You've all kept me going, and more importantly silenced the negative unworthy thoughts in my head..... If we've all been through times of self doubt and struggling and come back to the fold, it's doable... Success is mine for the taking :D

Right off to take some nurofen and get my head down for a bit (banging headache and crampy dull ache!? Ugh. My body is trying to tell me to slow down!). Inordinately grateful it's Sunday lol xx

It's such a relief to be back on it isn't it. We are definitely on a road to somewhere fabulous not misery and deprivation. We have the key to the magic kingdom, we just have to remember to put it in the door and turn it!

Hope you get a good rest today - no time for heroics. I'm reacquainting myself with my sofa and only leaving it to go to bed. :)

I think the trick is to see this as a positive choice that we've chosen for ourselves rather than deprivation. That's hard some days, but as I'm sitting in the car back in my size 12s without my waistband digging in I'm so glad I made this positive choice!

I managed to get through a party weekend with this on my mind! Sometimes it only takes one positive thought to change everything :)

Definitely mind over matter! We convince ourselves its the food we want, but really, we really want to be in control again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bev sorry been meaning to drop by and say hello and wishing you an easy week that you will sail through:)

Exactly! feeling like my mind & body are working together for the first time in a long time.

I made it!!!!! A day at work 100% SS - and didn't come home feeling like a ravening beast (ready to chew my own arm off!). I'm so impressed with myself lol

Straight into a hot bath to kill some time (not gentleness tempted by Sunshine Boy's steak pie and mash, thank the Lord), last shake and then bed!

SB is revising for his exams which started today (finally gets it. :mad:) and driving me slightly potty....

I hope we all had a brill day.... Off to 'Honk' for a full day totally on Plan on the new 2 week challenge thread xx

I made it!!!!! A day at work 100% SS - and didn't come home feeling like a ravening beast (ready to chew my own arm off!). I'm so impressed with myself lol

Straight into a hot bath to kill some time (not gentleness tempted by Sunshine Boy's steak pie and mash, thank the Lord), last shake and then bed!

SB is revising for his exams which started today (finally gets it. :mad:) and driving me slightly potty....

I hope we all had a brill day.... Off to 'Honk' for a full day totally on Plan on the new 2 week challenge thread xx

Congrats on your second 100% day! Thats 1/7 down now of our challenge :) Hope you feel equally great tomorrow.

Holiday on Saturday thank God. This week at work is dragging and it's only Tuesday lol!

Can't wait to get in the sun and just chill out for a couple of weeks. Will be thinking of you all though and how fabulous you are all doing AND how much more weight you will have lost when I come back xxx

Hi Bev, I'm hanging there. My DS1 is also doing exams (AS levels) he's calmed down a little but has been up a height with the revision and extra revision sessions school puts on. He has done a couple of practical exams already and has maths on Monday. I am fighting against eating for his stress! Yup! Eat when I am stressed, when other are stressed, when I am happy, sad, celebrating .......any chance i get to eat. Exactly why I need to stick to vlcd:)

have a great day and hope it all goes well for SB. It's good in a way I have to say they get some stress as at least they realise the importance of these wretched exams. I do feel for them.

Eat when I am stressed, when other are stressed, when I am happy, sad, celebrating .......any chance i get to eat. Exactly why I need to stick to vlcd

Oh man, that made me just laugh out loud like a lunatic! I just left a similar observation about myself on your thread! I eat when food is in sight: my sight, your sight, EVERYONE'S sight lol:D

Not doing too badly today at all - all of my work colleagues went out for yet another birthday lunch, and the 'birthday lad' himself was relentless with the peer pressure of "oh come on, come with us, you can just have some ribs (sidebar: my all time weakness!!!) - noodles aren't calories (Huh??!?!) yada yada" - So I made my shake and stood in the rain instead :) I'm determined to succeed on this 2 week 100% SS challenge, AND I confess, I've been getting on the scales every morning to spur me on. One pound lost a day so far - who knew? I wonder if that always happens or whether it'll stall out at some point? Either way - I don't care :D And how magic is that?????

I hope everyone's having a good day xx

It is amazing. I don't think we should worry about daily weighing as long as we don't let it mess with our heads. Well done on the lunchtime stuff. The more you and others see you resist the easier it will be and they'll stop pestering. I think the challenge is proving more of a motivator than we expected. It has certainly nipped any 'just a bit' thoughts in the bud. I can lie to myself but I can't lie to you lovely people.

Back