Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Had a bad weekend diet wise after a disasterous week, I felt sorry for myself, but I got back on track yesterday. I've been to the gym this morning and reminding myself that I will only feel good about myself again if I drop this stone.

I am being really strict with my meals this week and this coming weekend I'm going to stick on plan as much as I can (going out for a curry with friends on Saturday so I will order dry chicken tikka and salad)

I hope everyone's having a good week :)

beg are you back? Sorry I haven't caught up on diaries much as been a whirlwind with couple of locum job offers and one started yesterday.

Flare here is to a clean break from last week and a great on plan week today. I had struggled having done 3 week ok except for pizza and wine every weekend during the week I seemed to manage. Anyway finally completed a full week but I really had to to commit I think when I am not committed the more chances there are of me faltering. So engage that women with a mission mindset. If I can do a week after disastrous attempts I am sure you can. x

It's proving very difficult this week ? and because of work I will only get to the gym once maybe twice this week.

I Get weighed a week today and by then my holiday will be 6 weeks away - I'm not going to reach goal by then am I. Truly gutted

need to get in the mindset I had the first time round by it's eluding me so far ??

Flare I found that I had to really commit to sticking to plan (not necessarily the weight loss) but the mindset to commit to lose weight by sticking to plan. The weight loss being a side effect of sticking to plan. the pizza and wine at the weekend after a good week on vlcd just had to stop and the only way I managed to do that was to make the decision to stop and commit. Like you I have a date for which I wanted to lose weight for but I won't be anywhere near goal by then but I will have lost some weight and not gained by that date.

So focus on just sticking to plan. Really WANT to do it. X

Taking one day at a time. Yesterday I stuck to plan and went to bed feeling positive :)
Today is another day and I'm going try my best ..........

How did you do today Flare? Hope you are doing well. Another thing that helped me was pulling out everything from my wardrobe and re-trying things on and then literally putting one item agains the stuff I could squeeze into and seeing the difference. Reminding myself I did reach 8st 7 and I can do it again. It wasn't a figment of my imagination. I had to fight that feeling of "I will always be fat so I may has well go off plan...."

I'm doing ok. Had a blip yesterday because we were out with friends last night but I orderd a dry chicken Indian dish instead of a lovely tikka masala lol!
Plenty of water and keeping busy today
i know I can do it I just need it to click into place in my head
hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

Had three really good days this week :)
Got on the scales at home this evening and I've lost nothing, not one lb ......totally shattered my positivity :(
How can that be??? I get weighed tomorrow morning and now I'm dreading another disappointing week

Had three really good days this week :)
Got on the scales at home this evening and I've lost nothing, not one lb ......totally shattered my positivity :(
How can that be??? I get weighed tomorrow morning and now I'm dreading another disappointing week

I can be up to 8 lbs heavier at night with water and shakes etc. Just stay strong til tomorrow and you should have a nice surprise!

God I hope so Jo. I really need a boost

I'm sure you'll have had a loss in the morning if you're the same on the scales in the evening. Fingers crossed for you! Update us in the morning :)

Hi all!!!! Just a quick post to say: "I'm alive' I'm well, I've been having a disasterous time on so many levels (diet/life/work)" ... but I'm thrilled to say, I'm baaack :)

I've missed you all so much, but have to give a HUGE thanks to Clinquant & Bonnkers for timely reminders that this is my support network and I should use it xx And to all of you who have kept this thread live and sent out 'psychic' vibes to pull me back on track xx

So today is day 1 (2.0: Goal or Bust); so far so good, but I'll be on to catch up and write more at lunch time. Big hugs and lots of love to all.

B x

Aaah.... It feels so good making the commitment to share my 'warts and all' with you & be back... So good psychologically, that today is the first day in WEEKS that I've managed a full day SS and feel okay *grin *

Over missed you guys!!!!! What's been happening? Flare? Come on sweetie, how'd it go? Right. I'm off to gate crash as many threads as possible before I fall asleep.

I'll try to do a proper catch up tomorrow!

B xx

Back