Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Friday morning WI I am going to get the tape measure out tonight and see if I've lost inches

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted xx

Well done, it seems small but really at the weight you are now it's huge... You should be so proud :) xx

Well done, it seems small but really at the weight you are now it's huge... You should be so proud :) xx

Thank you. I am feeling pleased. Gonna make a real effort this next week to chip some more off.
i was going to go to the gym this tea time but my eyes are shot with the hayfever and I'm struggling to cope with that and it's too darn hot lol

Flare you're doing great! Only 9lb to go! This last bit is a struggle don't I know! So much so i ended up regaining and struggled ever since:(

keep going and you will chip away at it and even 1lb is better than any gain. Remember don't diet like Kira... I'm clearly not a role model given the amount of time I've lost weight and regained:(

where are you Bev and how are you and Sunshine Boy? X

Hi all!!! I'm back. Heavier, miserable with work and financial worries, but determined to make tomorrow the day 1 of my future. Blazing through this diet once and for all, and dealing with my health issues without restoring to self medicating with food. I'm so much heavier I feel ill with the bloat! I almost had to get to this point to get on with it, if that makes sense? Anyway. I'll try not to infect you all with my embarrassing moaning, but feel free to yell and kick my butt of there's even a hint of slacking :flirt2:

Ive got a lot of new fat to burn through, but there's nothing for it - I just have to put my head down, dig deep, and bl00dy get on with it!

Here's to day 1.

xx

Morning all,

Welcome back bev, So great to have your posts back to read. Is your weight all up to date on this site? If so you are still doing well and have a lot less than me to drop :)

WI tomorrow and I really need that "qualified" well done ( hope its a well done anyway) on the downside i am over bloated and want to curl up and die because of the dreaded TOM. Which will no doubt effect my weight as it always does.

So in an attempt to flush it through i am drinking best part of a Swimming pools worth today !!! lol slight over exageration :)

Have a good monday, 2weeks down and 8 more stone to go lol xx

:break_diet: Okay. Confession time: yesterday was an epic fail (massive argument with my Sunshine Boy, any curfew) and I was snout deep in food before I could come to my senses.

Right. So. Nobody said this would be easy, right? Day 1. Again. I. Will. Not. Give. Up

Oh, and HG, I feel your pain. I've had the menorrhagia flow from hell with this TOTM. truly horrific. But my meds kick in tomorrow to halt the crime-scene-like flood, so my week of horror will be over :)

Onwards - oh and did I mention I have my knee op on the 31st (FINALLY!!!!!!) so need to get my butt in SS gear in 9 days. No pressure then!

Good luck for WI HG!

x

Hay Bev,

Good to see you back. Start fresh today and feel positive :)

WI today and Lost 1st3lb in 2 weeks, happy with that :) But although the bloat is still with me the TOM has not come today as normal, blinking diet always mess me up.

Well let us know how you get on today and like Clinqant said have a early one !!!

xx

Hay Bev, Clinique and Crazydiamond

How are you doing?

xx

Morning ladies. I've only gone and fallen and landed on my left wrist. I'm left handed and after surgery on Thursday I'm now plastered up with 2 broken bones :cry:It's been hell to be honest. Claustrophobia set in at the weekend when my arm started to swell up in the heat. The pain is truly horrible and typing with my right hand is very slow lol! Got an appointment at hospital on Friday morning so hoping that it's good news re. Bones mending.

On the plus side I'm still having my shakes but having to eat small amounts of food as well because of the painkillers. Weighed myself this morning and my weight is stable at 10 - 8 so hoping to stay there until I can get back to my normal life. Holiday is 9 days away and it all hangs on what the Dr says on Friday.

frustrated that I can't do anything and can't exercise :( But if I can keep my weight stable in the interim I'll be happy

I hope everyone's doing ok. Bev good luck for the op tomorrow

Hello all,

How is everyone getting on??

Im 4 weeks down and into my fith week now and starting to flag..... need a big kick up the bum!!!

Sorry about your arm Flare, hope all is ok for your holiday xxx

Had to have a plate and pins put into my wrist on Sunday because the bone wouldn't stay in place. It's rough at the moment but it will be a quicker recovery. Fingers crossed for our flight on Saturday at 6am
weighed myself this morning and I'm 10stb 5lb :) Trying to keep my eating in control, having some shakes but I need to eat whilst on painkillers - so far so good
HG2014 you've lost almost 2 stone, keep going its worth the hard days :)

Had to have a plate and pins put into my wrist on Sunday because the bone wouldn't stay in place. It's rough at the moment but it will be a quicker recovery. Fingers crossed for our flight on Saturday at 6am
weighed myself this morning and I'm 10stb 5lb Trying to keep my eating in control, having some shakes but I need to eat whilst on painkillers - so far so good
HG2014 you've lost almost 2 stone, keep going its worth the hard days :)

Ohhhh Flare, that's sounds real painful :( Hope that you are managing. Well done on the weight control you are doing great....

Have a lovely Holiday as well, take a doctors note as the plate in your arm may set off the detectors. I had a knee replacement when I was 21 and ever since I have had a bugger when going on holiday lol !!!!

I know and I am going to stick to it because I need to for me and for my family. I don't want my daughter thinking its ok to look like this!!! She is my motivation.

This week is very slow on loss :( Keep scale jumping and only 1lb since Saturday which is slow for me but we will see on Sat how I go.... xx
W

mmmmmmmmmm

Back