Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Day 3 - I have got a busy work day so that its keeping my mind busy. Its not easy, no matter how many times you return to the diet, but I know its worth it. I havent picked out a dress yet Clinquant but I have started looking :)

:wave_cry: Hi there everyone hope u don't mind me joining this forum I am a restarter :break_diet:Was due to start day 1 but have a tummy bug so have had nothing all day. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated x x

Hi Maggie welcome back to the CD
cant really offer many tips, well none that you won't know already - drink your water, stay busy, have a goal that motivates you on the tough days and use forums like this to share your journey
we're all struggling and leaning on each other for support :)
Good luck

hi there bev and all the girls that are keeping your thread going.

hope to see you back on the board soon and that things are improving on the home/fam front

jxx

Hi all! Just a quick note to confirm that in alive, a bit heart sore with all that's going on with Mum, but fighting the good fight :)

Managed four full days SS last week (which is a HUGE victory) and managed to shift 5lbs of water lol

So, just had a toffee and walnut shake (ewwww what's that all about? Sticking to Choc Mint from now on) and tomorrow will be a solid day of SS again for me. One less thing to be heartsore over, righ? Well done all and here's to a fabulous new day1 xxx

yay that is a good start on the diet front the monentum will soon be in full flow.

no wonder heart sore truely a hard thing to deal with many many hugs

jxx

Hi all! Just a quick note to confirm that in alive, a bit heart sore with all that's going on with Mum, but fighting the good fight :)

Managed four full days SS last week (which is a HUGE victory) and managed to shift 5lbs of water lol

So, just had a toffee and walnut shake (ewwww what's that all about? Sticking to Choc Mint from now on) and tomorrow will be a solid day of SS again for me. One less thing to be heartsore over, righ? Well done all and here's to a fabulous new day1 xxx

Four full days is great when you have so much going on ! Well done hunni.

I've not tried the toffee & Walnut but it doesn't sound like I'm missing out on anything lol,
Keep going chick and here's to a fab day tomorrow x x x x

morning bev

eta of weigh in 1 hour, i got 11ibs the very first time and any thing close to that is fab obviously 2.5 st would be ideal but im not gready oh no no no ( ME? spent most of my adult life dieting in one for or another:) )

jenxx

sorry im turning into a premature poster:eek: to every emotional pull to food for every hunger grumble, todays song is rage against the machine`s killing in the name of ( chorus is all that s reallly imporant) make it so!

jenxx

So glad to have you back and I sense something different in your tone - more 'I'm doing this' than 'I need to do this'. Sorry for what you are going through with your mum. So so tough.
:bighug:
But yes it's still possible to give yourself some attention and time and it will ultimately make it easier to cope - just not instantly.

Have a good day.

Hi Bev! You're not alone. Life makes it so much harder being overweight and trying to lose weight. Lovely to see you back and sending good good vices to you (and your mum).

Back