Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Thank you all x it's somehow so reassuring to know the gang are all here (new faces and long term winners)...

Bit of a ***** day yesterday, but on to day 2. I'm off to figure out how to amend my ticker to the current weight reality, but strangely unbothered by how much I have to shift - it's all going anyway, right? :D

Have a magic day xx

it will def go alright once you get the ketotic karma up and running. how is SB and of course the lovely george do give him a meow from me

ticking over today still nice and cold a bit annoying but no hellish fatigue so all on track and feeling groovy!

jxx

I'm so cold and tired - I literally cannot wait for the ketotic karma lol

So day 3 is here and in ready for it :) So thankful I'm in the zone at last!

Have a fabulous day all x

Yayyyyy well done on getting to day 3 , I love all of the bad things as its a sure sign the plan is working lol, keep up the good work as you know it does get easier x x x x

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm not hopeful, to be honest I've not been sticking to plan as well I would like to. Work is horrendous with pressure and I'm guilty of a few glasses of wine at the weekend.
i know I'm in a better place than I was this time last year, I've got 9lbs to shift, but I seem to get stuck and lose motivation
anyway, onwards and downwards as we say....... Wish me luck
hope everyone's doing ok ?
X

CDC overslept and didn't hear me knocking the door so I didn't get weighed :(
Suppose it gives me another week to try harder ......

CDC overslept and didn't hear me knocking the door so I didn't get weighed :(
Suppose it gives me another week to try harder ......

That's a flipping nightmare but at least you went, like you say it gives you another week to keep on track. Do you have enough products etc ? Chin up and like you say onwards and downwards x x x

that pretty rubbish form on her part but good on you for taking the silver lining out of the situtation next weeks weigh in will be great!

That's a flipping nightmare but at least you went, like you say it gives you another week to keep on track. Do you have enough products etc ? Chin up and like you say onwards and downwards x x x

Yes I'd got some and she dropped me some more at home yesterday whilst I was out.
Off on a spa break tomorrow, so trying to be really good at the moment so I can loosen the reins a little tomorrow :)

Morning ladies! I'm sorry I've been so silent but I was getting tired of my own restarts! So. I've very quietly been on it (SS) since Tuesday and smashed my own record in the history of me doing CWP (blimey! 2007)......drum roll..... I lost 17lbs!!!!!!

I'm so happy. Finally. FINALLY! I'm back in the zone. So. Onwards :)

I hope everyone is having a brilliant Sunday and feeling strong xx

in the words of mr sinatra your just too marvelous for words!!!!!:wow::wow::party0019::greenapple::party0038::party0038:

so so pleased for you mate you deserve it
jenxx

Morning ladies! I'm sorry I've been so silent but I was getting tired of my own restarts! So. I've very quietly been on it (SS) since Tuesday and smashed my own record in the history of me doing CWP (blimey! 2007)......drum roll..... I lost 17lbs!!!!!! I'm so happy. Finally. FINALLY! I'm back in the zone. So. Onwards :) I hope everyone is having a brilliant Sunday and feeling strong xx

FANTASTIC ! !
Massive well done :) that's utterly amazing chick, great to see you back x

It's been a while since I posted on here so I thought is drop in tonight.
Not doing well at all. In fact this is the worst I've done ever :cry:
I'm under immense pressure at work and now I've got the added worry that I might be out of a job next year - this has resulted in me not sticking to the plan at all :(
Im having a shake at breakfast time, sometimes one at lunch and my evening meal is healthy but not 100% to plan. I've let bad habits get a grip and my waist line is expanding not shrinking.
I haven't weighed myself for 2 weeks because I can't face it to be honest. CDC has messed me around too, telling me she can't weigh me on a Friday anymore but we haven't agreed a new day because my job is taking me all over the place and I'm getting home late most nights. I've just let it slide.
Totally gutted ladies.
I need to get a grip, any suggestions??
:(

you can t change others actions you cant alter whats happening around you all the time but you can change your own actions

first off there is so much stress around at the mo and i dont think a lavendar bath is going to solve your problems but find what can destress you. don t be too hard on your self your allowed a little freak out time. the off plan food well that is a controllable factor that would be the first place id look to regain control. every time you walk away from something you dont want to eat, a small victory for you.
cdc mucking you about? get on to a new one there are plenty around you will find one that suits you.

jenxx

I know you're right Jen, I've got to take control of the things that are in my gift to do so. Unfortunately like many other people, my emotional state drives my eating habits.
This time last year I was on a real high, with 3lbs to get to get to target, now I'm guessing I'm +10lbs away despite keeping my weight down and steady for months.
i just need that inspiration again. My friend is losing weight on a different diet and I'm envious of her seemingly unfaltering resolve, I had that not so long ago :(
Tomorrow I'm going try my hardest to stick to plan...... I can but keep trying
xxx

Back