The last stone (ish)!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Hey guys,

I have between 14 and 16 lbs to left to lose and reckon on a 2lbs loss per week seeing me at goal or very close to it by Crimbo or just afterwards. I'm not bothered how long it takes me to get there - as long as I can get there and stay there!!

Anyway this last stone is seeming a bit daunting at the moment. I think it's because I'm in the heavier part of my comfort zone weight wise so I am getting a bit slack with portions/attitude towards food. So I thought I would start a thread to try and help it along a bit and keep me in check!! Also noticed there are quite a few tickers on here with 14ish lbs to go, so anyone else like to join??!!

I am planning on staying with 790 until next week - will move to 1000 plan either Tuesday or Thursday depending on losses this week and next. Seem to be stuck at 9stone 9lbs and I would love to make it under 9stone 7lbs withing the next couple of weigh-ins!

Good luck Dobbie, you know you can do it hun xx You will be there in no time at all.

Aww thanks HM!! Just need to get my focus back on track!! You're not far off now either! I expect to see you joining me in the next couple of weeks Mrs!!

Thanks Saffron!! Only 7 lbs (she says like it's that easy!) until I'm with you guys on the last 1/2 stone challenge! Errmm well perhaps not, as I fully expect you two skinny minnies to be at goal by the time I catch up!!! :)

HM you do make me laugh!! Only a couple of lbs to go hunni!

Hi Dobbie! 12 pounds to go and I get weighed 2nite but it's the TOTM, although I haven't been weighed for two weeks I know nothing radical has happened! I'm scared to eat more than 790 but wondering if its enough, anyway i'll ask CDC 2nite. Will you keep me posted if you go up a step, im defo a follower not a leader!!!

Hey Dobbie, good luck hun. Here's to that last stone dropping off real quick xx

Well done Dobbie--you're doing so well!

You can do this, hun! :D

I'm with you Dobbie got 16ish to go and moving up to 790 tomorrow, going to do each stage for two weeks. Let's get this last bit finished off!

Georgie
x

Thanks Lilly & JJJ - here's hoping it does come off quickly. I'm getting a bit bored now!!

Lilly & Porgeous - welcome aboard!!! And congratulations on getting this far!! You have both done a fabulous job of getting here!!! We can sooooo do this, we just need to stick to it!! This last stone will be more or less gone by Crimbo and we'll be looking woooo hoooo!!!

I was having a good think about the plans last night - I'm finding 790 a bit of a struggle. Been doing it a week now and love that I'm still having 3 shakes but find myself thinking more and more about food :mad:. Not sure whether it's a head thing?? Been getting lots of compliments over the last couple of weeks and I think I'm getting a bit slack and the whole chatterbox is taking over .... it says "well, you're clearly starting to look good now so 1 of this won't hurt and 1 of that won't do much damage" :rolleyes:. I'm also really really really missing the gym. Feeling soooo lazy.

I know we are ideally supposed to do each plan for 2 weeks but I think I may move up to 1000 on thursday this week instead of next. My logic being if I move up the plans I have a variety of foods to look forward to, my eating becomes more 'normal' and I can go back to the gym. So although I'll be having 210 extra cals per day a whole week earlier than planned I'll have more variety and the exercise should balance it out?!

What do you guys think?? Just thinking it's better to move up a plan and stick with it than stay on 790 if I am struggling and fall off completely?!

Plus - although I had to eat at the weekend because of a bug, my losses this week have been a big fat 0 so far. So perhaps I need more food to give it a kick start ;)

Hi Dobbie

I think that is really sensible option, I could go on SSing for another week but as I am finding that I am getting more and more cravings I have decided to move up the plans as my logic is better to move up the plans than stick with SS and end up picking. Think this is kinda where you are coming from too with the 790 up to 1000 plan. Go for it!

Soooo looking forward to my first 790 meal tonight, I have bought chicken, tuna steak and monkfish - can I have monkfish as a white fish?

Gx

Thanks Porgeous - I think I will move up. Decision now made :)

I can't see why you can't have monkfish ... it's a white fish and not oily so don't think there's an issue. I'm sure a CDC will pop along and let you know if not ;)!!

I love the quorn sausages .... really good value for money cals wise!! What you gonna have with your fish?? I think I'm going to have quorn sausage, mushroom & courgette stir fry with a little balsamic vinegar .... mmmm can't wait!!

Have you checked out the 790 meal idea sticky?? There's some great recipes on there!

Sounds Yum Dobbie! I'm keeping it simple for my first meal and having dry pan fried monkfish on green leaves with a squirt of balsamic vinegar! I'm excited just thinking about it!

Gx

Sounds gorgeous porgeous!!! hehe!! You'll enjoy every mouthful - and probably be stuffed afterwards!! I find the portions quite large. SOmetimes have to split them and eat 2 smaller meals so I have the room!!!

Can't wait to see, hubby picked up the fish for me today as he is working from home and he says the piece of monkfish looks enormous! Aren't we gonna be happy bunny's tonight.

Gx

oh yes .... !! It's soooo nice having food to look forward to!!

On a completely separate note, I've not been in ketosis on 790 (no pink on my sticks) but I can't say I've been hungry. Wondering if it's just a reduced appetite from a couple of weeks SS?? Anyhow - long may it continue!!

Definately a lack of appetite is the saviour of CD so fingers crossed it continues for as long possible - when are you going to make the move up to 1000?

Gx

Back