the last stone

snowbunny

Hello,

I'm trying to lose the last stone and its proving difficult, I'm sticking to the basics and each week I lose a pound then gain a pound the following week or STS. Do I just keep on with it and it will shift eventually? Have started with the old exercise too to help.

:sigh:

Which plan do you follow? Maybe try mixing them up a bit, if you only do red, throw a green day in and so on. Exercise is another excellent idea, and if you are doing so already have you kept a record of your measurements? You are probably loosing inches. Lastly try reducing your syn intake by 2-3 a day and see if that helps. Give this a read - I have edited it to include why you can plateau/sts after being on SW a while - don't give up you have done fabulously so far!

All the best,
Natt xxx

Hi Snowbunny,

I really struggled to lose the last few pounds getting to my target weight. I had one week where 2 of my 3 meals would be superfree foods only and the third meal either red or green. That seemed to give my weightloss a boost and I lost well that week.

Another tip is to include lots of speed foods and superspeed foods. I include these at every meal.

Recently I have been mixing up my choice of days, e.g. Red one day, Green the next, then an EE or Mix to Max. This also seems to have helped.

The exercise will help of course, aswel as being generally active.

One mistake I made was to cut my syns too low. I spent a very strict fortnight, using 5 or less syns per day and ended up PUTTING ON weight both weeks!!

I have now been using around 70 per week, or 10 per day, and have had better losses this way.

Hope that helps. Keep at it - the end is in sight!! xx

All I can say is... Don't give up! The weight will come off eventually. Just stick with the plan, be very honest about what you are eating - weigh and measure everything and don't cut down too much. You should never go below 5 syns a day.

As for EE, one HEXA and one HEXB a day and everything else red or green is free. SW advise for better losses, that you have 1/3 of your plate of superfree food, although this is not essential. Also, have up to 15 syns a day too.

Hope this helps, and don't give up!!

Back