The last straw

Izzycat, I'm a 36gg too sigh. I'm rapidly losing inches everywhere else, but not there......yet.....xx

What a good thread!!

For me it was a broken laptop....mine was broken and I had to use my sons, he has this intergrated web cam, which switches on when the screensaver comes up...no idea why!

I was walked past the laptop to go and get yet another cheese sandwhich and glanced at the screen and literally said out loud " who the hell is that??"

It was me!!

I too had started to dread social activities, even going into town shopping made me depressed, I even stopped getting my hair done as it didnt make me look any better!!

Onwards and upwards!!!

Furrysmudge,
i dont know about you, but i felt like i had 2 melons attached to my chest!!!

I have lost nearly 5 inches from my bust, and its made me feel so much better. I feel for you i really do if its not moving from there for you, but it goes from different places for different people.

my last place to start shifting is my hips and bum, i look pretty out of balance, but am sticking to it in the hope that it has to come off there eventually!!!

Good luck - i have some nice bras going begging!!!

xxx

Izzycat....I would love to take you up on that offer....please pm me and let me know how much you'd like for them xx

Been great to read all your last straws, glad to find out i am not the only girl who has problems with their chest.. i have lost nearly 7 stone altogether, my back size has decreased but the cup size hasn't budged hope the next 3 stone will budge them x

I'm so glad it's not just me!!!
I've always said I was the opposite of an anorexia - I look in the mirror and see a thin person!!!!

I have a few final straws;
- Facebook pics (seems a popular one!) from a friend's birthday night out
- Went for a scan to determine if I had PCOS and they couldn't see my right ovary due to my weight
- Friend's birthday - spent most of the night on my tod
- going on hols in July with DH, DD, Best mate (size 12-14), her partner (size 10) and their DD)
- and finally, the biggie - saw on the news that airlines were going to start charging people over 15st for an extra seat (we fly to Spain on 11th July).

All in all, I suddenly looked at myself and saw no reason not to do it!

BTW, the airline thing is only with Ryanair apparently
(Don't want to worry anyone!)

Mine was also photos!

also i wanted to get the weight off now and start eating healthily while my daughter is too young to notice me dieting.

i dont want her growing up thinking diets are normal. all the stuff in the press about little girls starving themselves absolutely terrify me

Back