The Last supper!!! D Day tomorrow....

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Tracey, Just found this website: and was wondering if anyone is new to LT like me...

I did it once 2year ago lost a stone in a week 2nd week 8 ilbs 3 week I found out I was pregnant.... So 9 mths plus baby is 15 months old and im the heaviest Ive ever been....

So I was just basically seeing if anyone out there is new/back on and need some moral support like moi!!!

Hope to hear from someone!!

Justonemorebiccy tonight and then the famine!!! :):D

Good luck with it!! I'm a week on it, but there's plenty of help and support here for you :)

Good luck with it. Im on day one today for my 3rd time on it. (Done it in 2007 and 2008) This forum was a great help to me last time and hopefully will again, we can do it!!!

Hello,

I'm new to this as well. Going to the Pharmacy tomorrow to join up. I am really excited about the prospect of finally losing this weight especially with the summer just round the corner.

Quick question, do you have to watch the DVD, read material then come back again to pick up the supplies or could I just start straight away :) Just eager to get going now.

Good luck everyone!

I had to watch the CD which is the same as the one on the web but then take it back before getting your supply Good luck!!

hiya! i was allowed to sign up there and then. i told them i had watched the dvd online x you fill in a form they weigh you and away you go! good luck xx

I said I had watched the dvd as well, good luck with LT, week 2 for me here and the time is flying by

Love your username!

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your start. Keep coming on here for support/encouragement or just a good old moan! This place is invaluable at the beginning as everyone is in the same boat, yet you also learn so much.

Look forward to reading about your first weigh in.

Thank you for the encouragement. Watched the film online before I went to the Pharmacy. They were lovely :) Start tomorrow and I am apprehensive and excited. It's my first VLCD diet and I have graduation on the 7th July. Size 12 here I come lol.

Ah, thanks so much everyone.... It is lovely to know that there are forums like these about,

So my first day is over... By god it cant finish quick enough...lol

I just actually realised today how much i pick!!! Making my little boys breaky (had to stop myself from unconsiously eating the cornflakes) licking my finger on the dairylea dunkers and seeing the ice cream van and hunting for my purse... ( i sound like a complete loony) but it is all habit!!!....x

How are ye all finding the shakes???? stawberry is not to bad and i nearly vomited drinking the chicken soup!!!

Well here is to another day of temptation tomorrw im hoping it gets easier...

xx

oh to add.... at the pharmacy i am going to they print off your weight height etc and ideal weight and bmi, so i have stuck that on the fridge for encouragement...

Also with re: to dvd, i watched it too years ago so will watch again, i think it is more important for the re-feed and keeping in ketosis...x

Back