the last time i'm going to be this weight!!

nicnocks

Hey i've been doing sw on and off for years but have never actually achieved very much (due to me not actually sticking to plan). I decided last night i was going to start plan again today on my own as i can't afford classes at the moment. So armed with my books and some help from you guys i'm hoping to lose a good chunk of this weight. Im 17st7 by far the heaviest ive ever been and i'd like to get down to 10stone. It is a lot to lose so i'm going to take it a half stone at a time. I think for me to do this i'll have to stop drinking my wine at the weekend as that makes my eating spiral out of control. I want a complete new healthy lifestyle. Plus im gonna be 30 in dec and am determined not to be fat at 30. normally i would do ee plan but i think im going to mix things up a little so i don't get bored so starting today with a green day. Also goin to try do exercise each day, whether it be a walk or a dvd or even just sitting on the exercise bike.

Can i just also say how fab i think this forum is, everyone is friendly and there are loads of great threads, i'm especially loving the pictures of food thread! xx

Hi nicnocks

Sounds like you have a good plan! I had about the same amount to lose too. It is quite painless :D I also do it from home and am trying to knock the vino on the head. I made March booze free...just promised myself one month so it was not too daunting. Didn't enjoy wine in April so am having a booze free May now. I think I have gone off it! :eek:

Good luck and if you get lonesome, you can have a gab on the Sunday or Saturday weighers threads any time where a lot of home weighers hang out.

thanks guys, motivated just now, just need to take it one day at a time. Hope i feel so motivated at 7 tonight when i'd normally be sitting down to wine crisps and chocolate! xx

I like your attitude! You will do it and enjoy it, i'm sure of it. Keep us informed.

Hello lovelies!!

I too have been trying to cut back the booze. Since sept I've done 2 10 week stints, feels fantastic doesn't it?! Still enjoy a good night out from tome to time though. Today I have a samba headache!! So shhhhh, keep it to a whisper where possible!!!

My starting weight was similar to yours hun, although I've dropped a bit on Cambridge, but if you fancy being buddies I'm in!!

@Sillysausage: I looooove your avatar, so simple, yet very cute!!

:)
:)

Good luck! :)

Back